Barilla® Whole Grain Lasagne 13.25 oz. Box uploaded by Dayane C.

BY BARILLA #49 in Pasta & Noodles

Whole Grain Stamp: 25g or more per serving. see more...

Leslie W.
ada, OK
When I make lasagna barilla is my #1 go to pasta. Comes out perfect everytime it cooks perfectly and tastes absolutely delicious. Even if you're not good in the kitchen, barilla makes cooking easy.
Kristen T.
We eat a lot of pasta in our household, mostly lasagna or spaghetti. We usually buy ours from Walmart or krogers. I think its pretty healthy the whole grain helps out a lot and I recommend this to all
Of our family memebers
Jade J.
El Dorado Hills, CA
I love this pasta! It always turns out perfectly al dente and is perfect for a quick meal. It is so easy to cook up some vegetables and any choice of protein and have an instant meal. I always buy multiple boxes of this from my local grocer and have never been disappointed in the quality of this pasta.
Jesseca B.
Merced, CA
I like these because they're just as good as the regular lasagne noodles but they're healthier. My family doesn't even notice when they're covered by cheese and sauce and meat that there are whole wheat noodles under there.
Diana V.
New york, NY
Usually go for normal pasta, but when I'm feeling ~healthy~ I go for the whole wheat. The taste is similar but a little harder. Definitely a good, healthy substitute for a normal pasta
Rosalyn S.
Love making lasagna for the chilly days or for the hectic week coming up to make sure there is lunch and dinner for the next 2 days. The pasta is just as tasty as regular pasta, but it just has this amazing texture and better taste in my opinion. My dish comes out amazing each time
Isabella S.
Chapmansboro, TN
My go to pasta when making lasagna! You can't beat the price so it makes for a great value- and the pasta is good quality and the sauce sticks well to it! I'm impressed! It is tasty and I would recommend!
Lauriana G.
Albany, NY
I just made lasagna for the first time ever using these noodles! They were very easy to cook and held up well in the actual dish. I thought they were reasonably priced as you get several meals out of one box. I will certainly be purchasing this again in the future.
Jennifer W.
Burtonsville, MD
I LOVE THIS PASTA! one of my passions is to support new mothers, so I am always making soup and pans of lasagna for my freinds who have recently had babies. I love using the whole grain pasta, it tastes great, and has extra nutrition, which all new moms need!
Nikki G.
Kenosha, WI
I use these lasagna noodles in my butternut squash lasagna recipe. I cook it before I assemble my lasagna. I always find that the noodles hold up well and don't have a taste per se. I like that they are just there for texture and allow the squash to shine.