Barilla® Whole Grain Lasagne 13.25 oz. Box uploaded by Dayane C.

BY BARILLA #35 in Pasta & Noodles

Whole Grain Stamp: 25g or more per serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Isabella S.
Chapmansboro, TN
My go to pasta when making lasagna! You can't beat the price so it makes for a great value- and the pasta is good quality and the sauce sticks well to it! I'm impressed! It is tasty and I would recommend!
Lauriana G.
Albany, NY
I just made lasagna for the first time ever using these noodles! They were very easy to cook and held up well in the actual dish. I thought they were reasonably priced as you get several meals out of one box. I will certainly be purchasing this again in the future.
Jennifer W.
Burtonsville, MD
I LOVE THIS PASTA! one of my passions is to support new mothers, so I am always making soup and pans of lasagna for my freinds who have recently had babies. I love using the whole grain pasta, it tastes great, and has extra nutrition, which all new moms need!
Nikki G.
Kenosha, WI
I use these lasagna noodles in my butternut squash lasagna recipe. I cook it before I assemble my lasagna. I always find that the noodles hold up well and don't have a taste per se. I like that they are just there for texture and allow the squash to shine.
Kaitlin H.
Arabi, LA
My go to pasta to make lasagna! It is always the most delicious meal when I use Barilla. I bought my pasta from target. The pasta almost cooks itself, it's so delicious. I am a repeat consumer and I don't see it changing! I highly recommend this to others.
Verónica R.
Doral, FL

I like it for its fast cooking. Its elegant design makes you feel that you are eating with glamor. The price is Affordable. I get it in any supermarket. Recommended
Sabrina K.
Storrs, CT
LOVE THIS PASTA. This is the only brand I buy because I think it tastes the best. I opt for the whole grain option because I know pasta gets very carb-y, and this option not only tastes good but is also a better option. It's easy to cook and tastes good.
Cait N.
Overland, MO
I don't love lasagna, but I do love slow cooker lasagna soup and these noodles are perfect for that. They have just enough ruffling on the edges to help grab onto sauce.
Tess A.
Port Matilda, PA
Great lasagna noodles! I make a recipe that doesn't require you to boil them first, so I like any noodle in that recipe. Look up Emeril's lasagna recipe for kids. Plus, the whole grain makes me feel healthier! Definitely satisfied by these noodles.
Margaret K.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I love making lasagne with Barilla's Whole Grain Lasagne. It tastes the same as white pasta and my lasagne always comes out perfect because the noodles are a bit firmer and it doesn't get too mushy, regardless of how much sauce I use! Yum!