Barilla® Whole Grain Lasagne 13.25 oz. Box uploaded by Dayane C.

BY BARILLA

Whole Grain Stamp: 25g or more per serving. see more...

Kaitlin H.
Arabi, LA
My go to pasta to make lasagna! It is always the most delicious meal when I use Barilla. I bought my pasta from target. The pasta almost cooks itself, it's so delicious. I am a repeat consumer and I don't see it changing! I highly recommend this to others.
Cait N.
Overland, MO
I don't love lasagna, but I do love slow cooker lasagna soup and these noodles are perfect for that. They have just enough ruffling on the edges to help grab onto sauce.
Sabrina K.
Greenwich, CT
LOVE THIS PASTA. This is the only brand I buy because I think it tastes the best. I opt for the whole grain option because I know pasta gets very carb-y, and this option not only tastes good but is also a better option. It's easy to cook and tastes good.
Nikki G.
Kenosha, WI
I use these lasagna noodles in my butternut squash lasagna recipe. I cook it before I assemble my lasagna. I always find that the noodles hold up well and don't have a taste per se. I like that they are just there for texture and allow the squash to shine.
Verónica R.
Doral, FL

I like it for its fast cooking. Its elegant design makes you feel that you are eating with glamor. The price is Affordable. I get it in any supermarket. Recommended
Tess A.
Port Matilda, PA
Great lasagna noodles! I make a recipe that doesn't require you to boil them first, so I like any noodle in that recipe. Look up Emeril's lasagna recipe for kids. Plus, the whole grain makes me feel healthier! Definitely satisfied by these noodles.
Anna R.
Columbia , SC
I tried the wheat noodles for the first time and wanted to love them but unfortunately I could taste a big difference. I think it had a rough texture and was just not for me. I would not repurchase this item.
Margaret K.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I love making lasagne with Barilla's Whole Grain Lasagne. It tastes the same as white pasta and my lasagne always comes out perfect because the noodles are a bit firmer and it doesn't get too mushy, regardless of how much sauce I use! Yum!
Melissa Y.
I always have these noodles in my pantry. Weather at the spaghetti noodles or via lasagna noodles this is my go-to brand. The noodles cooked perfect every time and never stick together. I always feel that I'm making a healthier choice choosing the whole grain and they taste just as great.
Lauren B.
Rocklin, CA
I love using these whole grain lasagne for dinners. They are so tasty and also healthy. They hardly ever break when using them. There is plenty that come in
a box to make for multiple dinners. I am always satisfied when using these.