Barilla® Whole Grain Lasagne 13.25 oz. Box uploaded by Dayane C.

BY BARILLA #49 in Pasta & Noodles

Whole Grain Stamp: 25g or more per serving. see more...

Felicia W.
I've been buying this product for a few years now. I usually buy it from Shoprite or another supermarket. It's not pricey at all. There's always a sale going on for this. You can't compare this product to anything else, because it's the best one
Rusti H.
I tried this after watching the commercial to see if this pasta is better than any other. It is a good pasta, however I didn't notice anything different than any other brand. The cost is a few bucks for a box. You can pick up at most grocery stores.
Kara P.
I do like buying this brand. I think they're one of the easy, healthy things for me to buy at the grocery store. They're the same price as any other pasta, just more healthy. Overall, I see no reason to change and will probably buy again.
Joslym A.
Tallahassee, FL
These were recommended to me by my sister, who is married to an Italian man. His family, when in the states, uses this brand and it is quite delicious. They also have a vegetable option that gives a serving of vegetables, which i find very helpful.
Genesis M.
i love barilla pasta and especially the whole gain lasagne pack to make lasagne perfect not with those other brands when it just doesn't taste right i love this one and i cannot compare to alternatives because this one is the best pasta
DeAnna Y.
Mount Vernon, WA
I cook a lot of pasta in the winter time and lasagne is a top favorite. I have used the whole grain lasagna noodles from Barilla and I thought they were good but I didn't care for the texture as well as regular lasagna noodles. It was a little grainy and not as flexible. I would probably not use it again unless it was requested.
Aide J.
Los Banos , CA
I purchased this product and was very satisfied with it . It made a very delicious lasagna. My family was very satisfied with the taste . Not expensive at all . I would definitely purchase this item again.
caitlin g.
Winston, GA
This is my favorite brand for Lasagna noodles! They have an amazing taste and are very strong and durable for all those delicious toppings you load on it ! To me it also seems that they cook quicker and more throughly through than other brands!
Jeffery W.
These noodles are so amazing ! When making lasagna the noodles are so soft and delicious. The noodles are also versatile. The best part is they don't even taste as healthy as they are for you; you can't even tell the difference between they regular noodles and these but the health factor, highly recommend. BIG FAN.
Ashtyn W.
I know that wheat is better than bleached flour but the taste wasn't good. I tried using these several times but couldn't get passed the bland harder taste. If you do use these, boil them in butter water.