Barilla® Whole Grain Lasagne 13.25 oz. Box uploaded by Dayane C.

BY BARILLA #45 in Pasta & Noodles

Whole Grain Stamp: 25g or more per serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jenna M.
Sellersburg , IN
I will never buy regular pasta again. I love the wheat flavor and it is way better for you. I use it in my lasagna. I make it in the crockpot and you don't have to cook the noodles prior. Love it.
Ashtyn W.
I know that wheat is better than bleached flour but the taste wasn't good. I tried using these several times but couldn't get passed the bland harder taste. If you do use these, boil them in butter water.
Jeffery W.
These noodles are so amazing ! When making lasagna the noodles are so soft and delicious. The noodles are also versatile. The best part is they don't even taste as healthy as they are for you; you can't even tell the difference between they regular noodles and these but the health factor, highly recommend. BIG FAN.
Kristen T.
We eat a lot of pasta in our household, mostly lasagna or spaghetti. We usually buy ours from Walmart or krogers. I think its pretty healthy the whole grain helps out a lot and I recommend this to all
Of our family memebers
Leslie W.
ada, OK
When I make lasagna barilla is my #1 go to pasta. Comes out perfect everytime it cooks perfectly and tastes absolutely delicious. Even if you're not good in the kitchen, barilla makes cooking easy.
Jade J.
El Dorado Hills, CA
I love this pasta! It always turns out perfectly al dente and is perfect for a quick meal. It is so easy to cook up some vegetables and any choice of protein and have an instant meal. I always buy multiple boxes of this from my local grocer and have never been disappointed in the quality of this pasta.
Jesseca B.
Merced, CA
I like these because they're just as good as the regular lasagne noodles but they're healthier. My family doesn't even notice when they're covered by cheese and sauce and meat that there are whole wheat noodles under there.
Diana V.
Usually go for normal pasta, but when I'm feeling ~healthy~ I go for the whole wheat. The taste is similar but a little harder. Definitely a good, healthy substitute for a normal pasta
Tiana B.
Love this for my lasagna!!!! They are easy to use, the only thing since they are whole wheat is that they need to soak for forever before using them, but other than that they are the best!!! And they taste great too!
Rosalyn S.
Love making lasagna for the chilly days or for the hectic week coming up to make sure there is lunch and dinner for the next 2 days. The pasta is just as tasty as regular pasta, but it just has this amazing texture and better taste in my opinion. My dish comes out amazing each time