Barilla® Whole Grain Lasagne 13.25 oz. Box uploaded by Dayane C.

BY BARILLA #43 in Pasta & Noodles

Whole Grain Stamp: 25g or more per serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
This is the only lasagna pasta that I will buy. It holds the sauce so much better than other brands of lasagna noodles
Camille C.
Camille C.
Orlando, FL
This whole grain lasagne give your dish a little different taste than the regular lasagne noodle. My family loves it!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Tekoa, WA
No complaints from me, taste really good and are affordable! Typically go for this brand with all my noodle needs
Nichole W.
Nichole W.
Pontiac, MI
Standard noodles. Cooked well and tasted great. Held up to the sauce and meat in lasange I prepared. Very tasty.
Alexandra D.
Alexandra D.
Tonawanda, NY
Only brand of pastas I use! My Italian mom and grandma have always said barilla is the best! And I agree
Amanda U.
Amanda U.
Lodi, WI
Best lasagna I have ever made! It's also healthy which I love! My husband loves it and my kid loves it
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Love this whole grain product!! A healthier option to a filling choice always happy to use this brand!
Miriam G.
Miriam G.
Love the yaste good quality and great pricing great for cookin lasagna for the family whole weat great
Roxana E.
Roxana E.
Denver, CO
Perfect for making large lasagna but sheets can stick together easily if they don't have oil on them!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Always buy Braille. Great taste and the price is on point. The whole wheat option. Is perfect for us