Barilla® Whole Grain Lasagne 13.25 oz. Box uploaded by Dayane C.

BY BARILLA #43 in Pasta & Noodles

Whole Grain Stamp: 25g or more per serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Diana G.
Diana G.
El Paso, TX
This is the only lasagna noodles my family will use. Abby barilla type of noodles are the family favorite it's a good prince for some great noodle!
vanesa R.
vanesa R.
Kerman, CA
I love most of the Barilla Brand pastas they have . I use these everytime I plan on making lasagna . I would recommend you to try out this brand .
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Warren, OH
Just had Lasagne last night using these noodles, they are always fresh and great to use. You can purchase these at your local chain grocery.
Georgia G.
Georgia G.
My favorite pasta! Like all wheat products it has a "taste" but it's one I can look over. The price is good and so are the calories.
Mariel P.
Mariel P.
Omaha, NE
The whole grain is not only amazingly delicious, but also good for you! I eat this all time when i need a quick but tasty meal!
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Baltimore, MD
Best lasagna I have ever made.the noodles cook well and the taste is phenomenal. This is the only brand of noodles I will buy.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
This pasta is great for lasagna. Great value and taste great as well. My daughter loves when I make lasagna with this pasta
Sidney E.
Sidney E.
Vermillion,SD
Perfect for making so good lagsna! I recommend trying this brand! It's delicious! Also it's whole grain so it's healthier!!
Takelia P.
Takelia P.
Perfect noodle to make lasagna! They boil to perfection and are very easy to handle. Also good for making chicken lasagna
Julia W.
Julia W.
Elmhurst, NY
Only made lasagna once and these held up very well for a rookie. They were very delicious even though it is whole grain