Barilla® Whole Grain Lasagne 13.25 oz. Box uploaded by Dayane C.

BY BARILLA #45 in Pasta & Noodles

Whole Grain Stamp: 25g or more per serving. see more...

Daisy M.
Whole grain pasta makes it easier to cook healthier for my family. Enjoy the kids helping making the Lasagna. Glad the pasta is in a box you can assure its not broken.
Julie V.
Alice, TX
This is great for when you want to be a little healthier. You can't really taste that it is whole grain. Well at least I couldn't. I thought I wouldn't like it because it said whole grain, but it was good.
KRISTIN B.
Fayetteville, AR
Used this in a half veggie and half beef lasagna and it was perfect. Didn't have that weird taste that whole grain pasta usually has. I will definitely use it again.
Kara W.
Paris, KY
Good product, and a good way to incorporate some whole grains into one of my favorite comfort foods. More pricey than store brands but still a good value as it's a little healthier. I recommend.
Farrah D.
Apple valley, CA
The only lasagna noodles I use when I make my white wine lasagna. Very good price their health because their whole grain, which also adds flavor. They're very easy to cook especially when you're sampling the white wine if you know what I mean ;) ;)! And the finished product is absolutely the best, one of my favorite dinners!
Morgan B.
I like using Whole Grain noodles when I can and Barilla's provides so many different options. The whole grain texture is different from white as it is slightly grainy but I do not mind that. They are more expensive than generic so if I can find the same noodles in the generic version, I usually buy those first.
Chelsea S.
Piqua, OH
These lasagne noodles are great for a comfort food night in during the cold wintery months of the year. I love to use this pasta because the brand is reliable and the taste is great. These noodles are thick and strong so that they will withstand even the thickets of lasagna dinners.
Mariann A.
Tampa, Fl
I generally use whole grain pasta over white pasta but for some reason I feel like lasagne is better with white pasta plates. Perhaps it is this particular brand that tastes strong or it's just the ratio of pasta to other ingredients in lasagne. It's a great price though.
Alexis C.
Deland, FL
I always use Barilla when making any pasta dish. For lasagna, I use it it's very thick and doesn't fall apart when I put it in the oven. I recommend three cheese for the toppings as well. I always buy at Walmart because that's where I'm able to find the best deals.
Cinthia R.
Section, AL
Barilla whole grain lasagna noodles are the best. Great value we use them on a regular basis. The price is very reasonable and they are good quality. I use them for a variety of dishes. My kids love the way they taste, definitely recommend them to others.