Barilla® Whole Grain Lasagne 13.25 oz. Box uploaded by Dayane C.

BY BARILLA #49 in Pasta & Noodles

Whole Grain Stamp: 25g or more per serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lauren B.
Rocklin, CA
I love using these whole grain lasagne for dinners. They are so tasty and also healthy. They hardly ever break when using them. There is plenty that come in
a box to make for multiple dinners. I am always satisfied when using these.
Melissa Y.
I always have these noodles in my pantry. Weather at the spaghetti noodles or via lasagna noodles this is my go-to brand. The noodles cooked perfect every time and never stick together. I always feel that I'm making a healthier choice choosing the whole grain and they taste just as great.
Breanne W.
Union, OH
I love that they are coming out with better options, and healthier options. Whole wheat gives me peace of mind that it's a little better than filling up with regular pasta. Love these noodles-yum!
Gabriela F.
Katy, TX
This product as well as all the other Barilla products are great. The quality is superior to that of the other brands, and the taste is great. It is a more expensive than generic brands, but it's also a higher quality pasta.
Christian A.
Mims, FL
I always opt for the healthier options...and I mean with noodles there aren't many "healthy" options....SO...these whole grain noodles is the closest thing! We love them.
Allie L.
Louisville, KY
Easy to cook, healthier option since while grain. I love all the Barilla pasta products. It's the only kind I buy. They even go on sale frequently so I buy them in bulk. They have a long shelf life too
Lizia P.
SIMI VALLEY, CA
Barilla es de mis marcas favoritas de pasta.
Se que su calidad no tiene comparacion.
Rico sabor y su caja contiene indicaciones faciles de seguir.
Su precio es bastante bueno.
Denise D.
Burlington, WI
I love Barilla products, especially their lasagne. It's never overly starchy, it holds it's form and doesn't fall apart like so many other pasta makers. It's a perfect weight and thikness for my recipes and it holds together very well. I will be buying more!
Daisy M.
Whole grain pasta makes it easier to cook healthier for my family. Enjoy the kids helping making the Lasagna. Glad the pasta is in a box you can assure its not broken.
Molly M.
Hudson, OH
I love making lasagna and I have never used the whole grain pasta till recently. I was hesitant to try it but to my surprise it was delicious and tasted just like the original.