Barilla® Whole Grain Lasagne 13.25 oz. Box uploaded by Dayane C.

BY BARILLA #43 in Pasta & Noodles

Whole Grain Stamp: 25g or more per serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jesseca B.
Jesseca B.
Merced, CA
I like these because they're just as good as the regular lasagne noodles but they're healthier. My family doesn't even notice when they're covered by cheese and sauce and meat that there are whole wheat noodles under there.
Julie V.
Julie V.
Alice, TX
This is great for when you want to be a little healthier. You can't really taste that it is whole grain. Well at least I couldn't. I thought I wouldn't like it because it said whole grain, but it was good.
Isabella S.
Isabella S.
Chapmansboro, TN
My go to pasta when making lasagna! You can't beat the price so it makes for a great value- and the pasta is good quality and the sauce sticks well to it! I'm impressed! It is tasty and I would recommend!
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
ada, OK
When I make lasagna barilla is my #1 go to pasta. Comes out perfect everytime it cooks perfectly and tastes absolutely delicious. Even if you're not good in the kitchen, barilla makes cooking easy.
Christian A.
Christian A.
Valdosta, GA
I always opt for the healthier options...and I mean with noodles there aren't many "healthy" options....SO...these whole grain noodles is the closest thing! We love them.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Taylor Mill, KY
I know that whole grain is better for you! I'm not a fan! This whole grain doesn't have the same taste or flavor as regular pasta. Not a fan and probably won't buy again.
Angel S.
Angel S.
pasta is pretty unhealthy in my opinion so I like to make it a little better by using whole grain noodles. it tastes similar to regular pasta but is better for you!
Karin n.
Karin n.
Los Angeles
This type is my favorite to use when making lasagna I've tried other brands and I don't like them. I like how soft the lasagna turns out I recommend this brand .
Marlene B.
Marlene B.
Tampa, FL
I decided to be healthier by using the whole grain noodles. My friends noticed the noodles were different, but they still liked them, and that is a bonus
Amber D.
Amber D.
I've ventured out and tired other brands of pasta that may be cheaper or even more expensive, but I have always found myself coming back to Barilla.