Barilla® Whole Grain Lasagne 13.25 oz. Box uploaded by Dayane C.

BY BARILLA #46 in Pasta & Noodles

Whole Grain Stamp: 25g or more per serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart
sheba f.
sheba f.
these lasagna sheets are the only ones that i have ever used and probably the only ones that i will ever use. it is of great quality and really affordable.
Anastasiia A.
Anastasiia A.
Gold Coast
Lasagne's a great food to cozy up in winter, so I make it a lot. I trust Barilla because I know that my lasagne's going to test awesome
Ambar R.
Ambar R.
Is incredible the way of cooking of this pasta, it does not part and takes the form that you give it and to say of its flavor! exquisite
Madiha A.
Madiha A.
Milton
I use this brand of lasagna everytime I make lasagna for the family. It is one of the best lasagna sheets because it doesnt break and cooked eaily. I would highly recommend these lasagna sheets.
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Q rica queda la labada con este tipo de pasta suave de gran sabor no necesita excesiva cocción nunca se pasa es una pasada
Iris S.
Iris S.
Barilla Whole Grain Lasagne is my first choice when it comes to spaghetti with cream and cheese. I love the taste!
Emily R.
Emily R.
Guelph , ON
Good to make a veggie lasagna. Affordable and tasted good. All guests seemed to enjoy it. I would cook a bit longer next time as a few were a bit tough and chewy.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Toronto
Love this product. It tastes like regular pasta but it is whole grain. It is a healthier option without sacrificing the taste. I would purchase this again for sure. It is also a good value for the amount of pasta you get. Most of my family members could not even tell the difference!
Florencia P.
Florencia P.

My husband and I like to be healthy when we eat so this Whole Grain Lasagne was a perfect option for us. Its better for those who want to eat helathy but at the same time delicious.
This is definitely our first choice when thinking about pasta!! Try it :)
Beth J.
Beth J.
London
One of the only brands we use when making homemade lasagne. Beautiful noodles that never break apart when cooking and are wide enough to hold all the chunky sauce you put on it.