Barilla® Whole Grain Lasagne 13.25 oz. Box uploaded by Dayane C.

BY BARILLA #49 in Pasta & Noodles

Whole Grain Stamp: 25g or more per serving. see more...

Anastasiia A.
Gold Coast
Lasagne's a great food to cozy up in winter, so I make it a lot. I trust Barilla because I know that my lasagne's going to test awesome
belem s.
es muy delisiosa en la lasagne a mi hermana le queda deliciosa su consistencia es muy buena y no tarda mucho cociendose es muy practica
Cristiana V.
A massa para lasanha é de excelente qualidade e de fácil preparação. Você pode utilizar com o molho bolonhesa quanto o molho branco.
Vanessa P.
Q rica queda la labada con este tipo de pasta suave de gran sabor no necesita excesiva cocción nunca se pasa es una pasada
Alexandra C.
They were still hard on the inside even though the lasagna was in the oven for over an hour! Strange after taste, like mold
Jennifer H.
These noodles taste amazing and make my lasagna super memorable! I love how I can get whole grains with great taste!
Iris S.
Barilla Whole Grain Lasagne is my first choice when it comes to spaghetti with cream and cheese. I love the taste!
Niasha s.
These whole grain Lasagne noodles are so great to use. They also have a nice taste about them , not too grainy
Anaïs A.
Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville
Great for my vegetarian lasagna. They have the perfect adante consistency in my lasagnas. I always buy these.
Melanie E.
Winnipeg, MB
I use these regularly when I make lasagna dishes. They cook well and taste great! They are a great noodle.