Barilla® Whole Grain Lasagne 13.25 oz. Box uploaded by Dayane C.

BY BARILLA #49 in Pasta & Noodles

Whole Grain Stamp: 25g or more per serving. see more...

Tiana B.
Love this for my lasagna!!!! They are easy to use, the only thing since they are whole wheat is that they need to soak for forever before using them, but other than that they are the best!!! And they taste great too!
Amanda K.
Erie, PA
I will admit it: I started buying Barilla pasta because there was a constant radio campaign on my favorite station when I was a kid. Somehow I got it into my head that Barilla pasta is just the best...and it is! I really like their whole grain options, they're reasonably priced, and they're a consistent quality product.
Kristi A.
Baton Rouge, LA
Just purchased for crockpot lasagna. My husband and son were not crazy about it, but I am trying to eat healthier so I thought it was a good option. A bit more expensive than regular pasta, but worth it for health benefits.
Meagan S.
Cheboygan, MI
I'm big on making my own lasagna and these noodles are my go to. I buy them every time. At any grocery store or market, and super low price. Good flavor for noodles. A little filmy but hey how else are you going to put meat on these bones ;)
jacqueline c.
Nashua, NH
With so many pastas on the market, it's sometimes overwhelming trying to find the best. Barilla whole gran pasta, I tell you, is the best. The amount per box is generous, to say the least-- enough to serve a whole family, for sure. You may even have leftovers! And the price is definitely something to brag about. Normally healthy food options are marked up considerably, but not Barilla whole grain pasta. On several occasions, in fact, I've found it sold for less than regular pasta. Yes, you read that correct, LESS! That alone is enough to sell me; what about you? But wait! There's more. The reason that I chose Barilla whole grain pasta and chose to never return to the more pricey, slightly less healthy alternative pastas, is this-- the taste. Don't get me wrong-- I love mixing a concoction of fresh vegetables and a homemade sauce into these noodles, but you don't have to. They are so delicious that you can eat them alone, just plain noodles-- and I do! In my household, it's not out of the ordinary to have Barilla whole grain pasta for dinner, and that's it. Would I recommend this to a friend? I would recommend this to the world. With Barilla whole grain pasta, you simply can't go wrong. Enjoy.
Cassandra B.
Big stone gap, VA
Sometimes whole grain pasta does not taste as great as I'd like for it to. However this one tastes amazing! It tastes like the unhealthy brand but is way better for you!
Angela J.
Slater, IA
Great sturdy lasagne noodles that don't fall apart after boiling. They also taste great. I buy these from my local grocery store and this is the only brand I purchase for any noodles or pasta.
Anna R.
Columbia , SC
I tried the wheat noodles for the first time and wanted to love them but unfortunately I could taste a big difference. I think it had a rough texture and was just not for me. I would not repurchase this item.
I would like this lasagna noodles because they don't break easily and they're not. Instructions are very clear and boil time doesn't take too long and not to mention they're very yummy!
Lauren B.
Rocklin, CA
I love using these whole grain lasagne for dinners. They are so tasty and also healthy. They hardly ever break when using them. There is plenty that come in
a box to make for multiple dinners. I am always satisfied when using these.