Barilla® Whole Grain Lasagne 13.25 oz. Box uploaded by Dayane C.

BY BARILLA #45 in Pasta & Noodles

Whole Grain Stamp: 25g or more per serving. see more...

jacqueline c.
Nashua, NH
With so many pastas on the market, it's sometimes overwhelming trying to find the best. Barilla whole gran pasta, I tell you, is the best. The amount per box is generous, to say the least-- enough to serve a whole family, for sure. You may even have leftovers! And the price is definitely something to brag about. Normally healthy food options are marked up considerably, but not Barilla whole grain pasta. On several occasions, in fact, I've found it sold for less than regular pasta. Yes, you read that correct, LESS! That alone is enough to sell me; what about you? But wait! There's more. The reason that I chose Barilla whole grain pasta and chose to never return to the more pricey, slightly less healthy alternative pastas, is this-- the taste. Don't get me wrong-- I love mixing a concoction of fresh vegetables and a homemade sauce into these noodles, but you don't have to. They are so delicious that you can eat them alone, just plain noodles-- and I do! In my household, it's not out of the ordinary to have Barilla whole grain pasta for dinner, and that's it. Would I recommend this to a friend? I would recommend this to the world. With Barilla whole grain pasta, you simply can't go wrong. Enjoy.
Cassandra B.
Big stone gap, VA
Sometimes whole grain pasta does not taste as great as I'd like for it to. However this one tastes amazing! It tastes like the unhealthy brand but is way better for you!
Angela J.
Slater, IA
Great sturdy lasagne noodles that don't fall apart after boiling. They also taste great. I buy these from my local grocery store and this is the only brand I purchase for any noodles or pasta.
Anna R.
Columbia , SC
I tried the wheat noodles for the first time and wanted to love them but unfortunately I could taste a big difference. I think it had a rough texture and was just not for me. I would not repurchase this item.
I would like this lasagna noodles because they don't break easily and they're not. Instructions are very clear and boil time doesn't take too long and not to mention they're very yummy!
Breanne W.
Union, OH
I love that they are coming out with better options, and healthier options. Whole wheat gives me peace of mind that it's a little better than filling up with regular pasta. Love these noodles-yum!
Gabriela F.
Katy, TX
This product as well as all the other Barilla products are great. The quality is superior to that of the other brands, and the taste is great. It is a more expensive than generic brands, but it's also a higher quality pasta.
Christian A.
Mims , FL
I always opt for the healthier options...and I mean with noodles there aren't many "healthy" options....SO...these whole grain noodles is the closest thing! We love them.
Lizia P.
SIMI VALLEY, CA
Barilla es de mis marcas favoritas de pasta.
Se que su calidad no tiene comparacion.
Rico sabor y su caja contiene indicaciones faciles de seguir.
Su precio es bastante bueno.
Denise D.
Burlington, WI
I love Barilla products, especially their lasagne. It's never overly starchy, it holds it's form and doesn't fall apart like so many other pasta makers. It's a perfect weight and thikness for my recipes and it holds together very well. I will be buying more!