Barilla® Whole Grain Lasagne 13.25 oz. Box uploaded by Dayane C.

BY BARILLA #46 in Pasta & Noodles

Whole Grain Stamp: 25g or more per serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kaitlin H.
Kaitlin H.
Arabi, LA
My go to pasta to make lasagna! It is always the most delicious meal when I use Barilla. I bought my pasta from target. The pasta almost cooks itself, it's so delicious. I am a repeat consumer and I don't see it changing! I highly recommend this to others.
Rusti H.
Rusti H.
I tried this after watching the commercial to see if this pasta is better than any other. It is a good pasta, however I didn't notice anything different than any other brand. The cost is a few bucks for a box. You can pick up at most grocery stores.
Tess A.
Tess A.
Port Matilda, PA
Great lasagna noodles! I make a recipe that doesn't require you to boil them first, so I like any noodle in that recipe. Look up Emeril's lasagna recipe for kids. Plus, the whole grain makes me feel healthier! Definitely satisfied by these noodles.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
I like how every time I have used this product that none of the noodles are broken. Do you know how hard it is to make a good lasagna with broken noodles? By the way, your prompt the top that ask how, you typed hoe instead. May wanna typo check.
Margaret K.
Margaret K.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I love making lasagne with Barilla's Whole Grain Lasagne. It tastes the same as white pasta and my lasagne always comes out perfect because the noodles are a bit firmer and it doesn't get too mushy, regardless of how much sauce I use! Yum!
Genesis M.
Genesis M.
i love barilla pasta and especially the whole gain lasagne pack to make lasagne perfect not with those other brands when it just doesn't taste right i love this one and i cannot compare to alternatives because this one is the best pasta
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
North Conway, NH
This is the best whole grain pasta I've had. It is a very good value. The taste and texture is delicious. I use this to make a veggie and pasta lasagna with a white sauce. It's delicious. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Rocklin, CA
I love using these whole grain lasagne for dinners. They are so tasty and also healthy. They hardly ever break when using them. There is plenty that come in
a box to make for multiple dinners. I am always satisfied when using these.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
As a stay at home mom, I cook regularly. One thing I cook at least twice a month is lasagna. I use Barilla whole grain lasagna. It tastes better than regular lasagna and is healthier. My husband actually recommended this to me.
Jesseca B.
Jesseca B.
Merced, CA
I like these because they're just as good as the regular lasagne noodles but they're healthier. My family doesn't even notice when they're covered by cheese and sauce and meat that there are whole wheat noodles under there.