Barilla® Whole Grain Lasagne 13.25 oz. Box uploaded by Dayane C.

BY BARILLA #43 in Pasta & Noodles

Whole Grain Stamp: 25g or more per serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
These noodles taste amazing and make my lasagna super memorable! I love how I can get whole grains with great taste!
Niasha s.
Niasha s.
These whole grain Lasagne noodles are so great to use. They also have a nice taste about them , not too grainy
Anaïs A.
Anaïs A.
Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville
Great for my vegetarian lasagna. They have the perfect adante consistency in my lasagnas. I always buy these.
Melanie E.
Melanie E.
Winnipeg, MB
I use these regularly when I make lasagna dishes. They cook well and taste great! They are a great noodle.
Jess S.
Jess S.
Good texture, hold up well during baking. Admirable nutrition facts, as far as pasta goes.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Guelph, Ontario
One of my favourite pasta brands. I usually buy it when it's on sale because it's delicious. Great nutrition facts on it as well. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for an easy way to add a healthier alternative to their diet!!
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Brampton, ON
My sister bought this the other day to make lasagna for the first time and it was great! She also didn't use the entire pack which was awesome. It also comes with a great price.
Nadia S.
Nadia S.
Brampton, ON
Great for cooking lasagna.
Pasta does not get too over cooked when cooking for over an hour.
I normally buy it at any local grocery stores which usually has sales and I normally stick up
Rose P.
Rose P.
I love this paste brand so much. The lasagne pasta is perfect for even veggie lasagne.
Brenda J.
Brenda J.
Pienso que la calidad es muy buena el sabor de la pasta también lo es, la textura también queda perfecta