Barilla® Whole Grain Lasagne 13.25 oz. Box uploaded by Dayane C.

BY BARILLA #49 in Pasta & Noodles

Whole Grain Stamp: 25g or more per serving. see more...

Nadia S.
Brampton, ON
Great for cooking lasagna.
Pasta does not get too over cooked when cooking for over an hour.
I normally buy it at any local grocery stores which usually has sales and I normally stick up
Rebecca D.
I love whole grain pasta, and having lived in Italy for some time in the past, I have become very picky about which brands I use. Barilla is a reliable, affordable, and quality product. Perfect for all sorts of lasagnes, but in our house, it's perfect for our veggie lasagne. Always a winner!
Imane T.
Saint-Lambert
Barilla is the best pasta to introduce into your home! It is really easy to cook with and really hard to mess up so it's dummy proof!1 They are the best tasting pasta out there and the most authentic I remcommend it 100% to everyone else!!!!!!!!
Anni B.
I really like it. It was my first time to buy it, and to be honest I found it a bit pricie, but somethimes it is good to have some fancy dinner. My significant other also liked it, who is not a big fan of whole grain stuff. So it was a total win for me after all, and I'm gonna purchase it later as well.
Ashley L.
Toronto
Love this product. It tastes like regular pasta but it is whole grain. It is a healthier option without sacrificing the taste. I would purchase this again for sure. It is also a good value for the amount of pasta you get. Most of my family members could not even tell the difference!
Emily R.
Guelph , ON
Good to make a veggie lasagna. Affordable and tasted good. All guests seemed to enjoy it. I would cook a bit longer next time as a few were a bit tough and chewy.
Madiha A.
Milton
I use this brand of lasagna everytime I make lasagna for the family. It is one of the best lasagna sheets because it doesnt break and cooked eaily. I would highly recommend these lasagna sheets.
Rabia W.
My go to brand for homemade lasagne. Easy to work with, tastes good, healthier than regular lasagne sheets and cooks well. Cooks a lot faster than other brands I have used. Will continue using this till I find something better !
sheba f.
these lasagna sheets are the only ones that i have ever used and probably the only ones that i will ever use. it is of great quality and really affordable.
Ambar R.
Is incredible the way of cooking of this pasta, it does not part and takes the form that you give it and to say of its flavor! exquisite