Barilla® Whole Grain Lasagne 13.25 oz. Box uploaded by Dayane C.

BY BARILLA #43 in Pasta & Noodles

Whole Grain Stamp: 25g or more per serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart
DeAnna Y.
DeAnna Y.
Mount Vernon, WA
I cook a lot of pasta in the winter time and lasagne is a top favorite. I have used the whole grain lasagna noodles from Barilla and I thought they were good but I didn't care for the texture as well as regular lasagna noodles. It was a little grainy and not as flexible. I would probably not use it again unless it was requested.
Felicia W.
Felicia W.
I've been buying this product for a few years now. I usually buy it from Shoprite or another supermarket. It's not pricey at all. There's always a sale going on for this. You can't compare this product to anything else, because it's the best one
Joslym A.
Joslym A.
Tallahassee, FL
These were recommended to me by my sister, who is married to an Italian man. His family, when in the states, uses this brand and it is quite delicious. They also have a vegetable option that gives a serving of vegetables, which i find very helpful.
Anni B.
Anni B.
I really like it. It was my first time to buy it, and to be honest I found it a bit pricie, but somethimes it is good to have some fancy dinner. My significant other also liked it, who is not a big fan of whole grain stuff. So it was a total win for me after all, and I'm gonna purchase it later as well.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
I love whole grain pasta, and having lived in Italy for some time in the past, I have become very picky about which brands I use. Barilla is a reliable, affordable, and quality product. Perfect for all sorts of lasagnes, but in our house, it's perfect for our veggie lasagne. Always a winner!
Imane T.
Imane T.
Saint-Lambert
Barilla is the best pasta to introduce into your home! It is really easy to cook with and really hard to mess up so it's dummy proof!1 They are the best tasting pasta out there and the most authentic I remcommend it 100% to everyone else!!!!!!!!
Kylie C.
Kylie C.
Orleans, Ontario
Barilla makes great noodles! I love the variety that appeals to each different dish. The Gluten Free and Whole Grain options are great for people with dietary restrictions.
belem s.
belem s.
es muy delisiosa en la lasagne a mi hermana le queda deliciosa su consistencia es muy buena y no tarda mucho cociendose es muy practica
Cristiana V.
Cristiana V.
A massa para lasanha é de excelente qualidade e de fácil preparação. Você pode utilizar com o molho bolonhesa quanto o molho branco.
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
They were still hard on the inside even though the lasagna was in the oven for over an hour! Strange after taste, like mold