Barilla® Whole Grain Lasagne 13.25 oz. Box uploaded by Dayane C.

BY BARILLA #49 in Pasta & Noodles

Whole Grain Stamp: 25g or more per serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kimberly R.
Clarkesville, GA
Good pasta great noodles. Not too hard definitely good for lasagna dinner nights.
Shae C.
Hartford City, IN
Whole grain is the way to go! The noodles do not compare! My go to noodles !
Ely N.
Comanche, TX
This is my go to pasta for my four cheese lasagna!
I always grab this one.
Elizabeth B.
I like this product because I like lasagne and I'm the one kid out of my whole family that actually watches what she eats and makes sure before she eats if it's healthy or not. I would recommend this for a night that you want to have a healthy supper because you can make normal lasagne but just with whole grain.
Florencia P.

My husband and I like to be healthy when we eat so this Whole Grain Lasagne was a perfect option for us. Its better for those who want to eat helathy but at the same time delicious.
This is definitely our first choice when thinking about pasta!! Try it :)
Victoria W.
Kitchener, ON
One of my favourite pasta brands. I usually buy it when it's on sale because it's delicious. Great nutrition facts on it as well. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for an easy way to add a healthier alternative to their diet!!
Viktoria K.
My favorite lasagne to cook with. Good quality, soft, would not dry too fast. I like Barilla, very good quality brand, but should come out with bigger variety of whole grain and low carb noodles and pastas. Or at least in my region it is very rare.
Vanessa L.
Brampton, ON
My sister bought this the other day to make lasagna for the first time and it was great! She also didn't use the entire pack which was awesome. It also comes with a great price.
Kylie C.
Orleans, Ontario
Barilla makes great noodles! I love the variety that appeals to each different dish. The Gluten Free and Whole Grain options are great for people with dietary restrictions.
Beth J.
London
One of the only brands we use when making homemade lasagne. Beautiful noodles that never break apart when cooking and are wide enough to hold all the chunky sauce you put on it.