Barilla® Whole Grain Lasagne 13.25 oz. Box uploaded by Dayane C.

BY BARILLA #43 in Pasta & Noodles

Whole Grain Stamp: 25g or more per serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Malorie C.
Malorie C.
Great quality noodles that enhance the flavor of the meal, easy to cook and great priced so I can always make sure I have a complete meal
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Kenosha, WI
I use these lasagna noodles in my butternut squash lasagna recipe. I cook it before I assemble my lasagna. I always find that the noodles hold up well and don't have a taste per se. I like that they are just there for texture and allow the squash to shine.
Tamera M.
Tamera M.
bonham
I love this product and I will continue to buy it. The price is always reasonable and I love when I find it on sale. Thank you for making a great product. Also I highly recommend your product to my friends and family.i
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Bennington, VT
I only use Barilla pasta. It makes my pasta dishes come out delicious! The whole grains ensure that my family is eating healthy.
Lauriana G.
Lauriana G.
Albany, NY
I just made lasagna for the first time ever using these noodles! They were very easy to cook and held up well in the actual dish. I thought they were reasonably priced as you get several meals out of one box. I will certainly be purchasing this again in the future.
Ana G.
Ana G.
I love using this spaghetti to cook with because it gives the food a great flavor. It cooks really well.
Lori B.
Lori B.
San Antonio, TX
I used these whole grain lasagne once before. While I liked it, my family thought they tasted too different and changed the flavor of the lasagna. The price was good.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Great tasting lasagne and an easy way to make sure my family gets good food. Kinda of expensive but worth it
Rhodaika I.
Rhodaika I.
Fayetteville, NC
Me gustan se cocinan bien, buen sabor y son manejables a la hora de la preparación de mi lasagna. 💪
James H.
James H.
Lantana, FL
I can find Barilla in most of the countries I've visited. And I always buy 2-3 boxes at a time... I eat a lot of pasta