Barilla® Whole Grain Lasagne 13.25 oz. Box uploaded by Dayane C.

BY BARILLA

Whole Grain Stamp: 25g or more per serving. see more...

Shiena T.
Waipahu, HI
I love using this whenever I make lasagna! I love it and it comes out perfect all the time!
Kim E.
Ellicott City, MD
Pasta is pasta to me. I love all shapes and sizes and brands. Whatever is on sale we buy.
Samaya L.
Yorkville, IL
Use this all the time for lasagna and the recipe comes out great and everyone loves it
Abby W.
Rudolph, OH
Favorite way to sneak in extra grains without anyone knowing bc it still tastes great!
Kristy B.
Ocean City, MD
Barilla noodles take as close to home made noodles as you can get. Also a great price.
Alana F.
Woodbine, GA
Bought it on accident to make lasagna and used anyways. Would not buy or use it again.
Maddy E.
Hampstead, MD
I love whole grain pasta, its still as healthy but just as yummy! I love this brand too
Astrid D.
Brownsville, TX
Omg!! Pasta is one of my favorite dishes I love and I always cook I do it with barilla!
Jennifer C.
Orlando , FL
I've used this a few times and my whole family loves these noodles even the picky ones.
Rosa A.
Merced, CA
Love using this brand for my lasagna & for many other dishes. It's my go to product