Barilla® Whole Grain Lasagne 13.25 oz. Box uploaded by Dayane C.

BY BARILLA #49 in Pasta & Noodles

Whole Grain Stamp: 25g or more per serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kara P.
I do like buying this brand. I think they're one of the easy, healthy things for me to buy at the grocery store. They're the same price as any other pasta, just more healthy. Overall, I see no reason to change and will probably buy again.
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
This pasta is great for lasagna. Great value and taste great as well. My daughter loves when I make lasagna with this pasta
Brittany A.
Baltimore, MD
Best lasagna I have ever made.the noodles cook well and the taste is phenomenal. This is the only brand of noodles I will buy.
Cinthia R.
Section, AL
Barilla whole grain lasagna noodles are the best. Great value we use them on a regular basis. The price is very reasonable and they are good quality. I use them for a variety of dishes. My kids love the way they taste, definitely recommend them to others.
Joslym A.
Tallahassee, FL
These were recommended to me by my sister, who is married to an Italian man. His family, when in the states, uses this brand and it is quite delicious. They also have a vegetable option that gives a serving of vegetables, which i find very helpful.
Shiena T.
Waipahu, HI
I love using this whenever I make lasagna! I love it and it comes out perfect all the time!
Takelia P.
Perfect noodle to make lasagna! They boil to perfection and are very easy to handle. Also good for making chicken lasagna
Camille C.
Orlando, FL
This whole grain lasagne give your dish a little different taste than the regular lasagne noodle. My family loves it!
Lauriana G.
Albany, NY
I just made lasagna for the first time ever using these noodles! They were very easy to cook and held up well in the actual dish. I thought they were reasonably priced as you get several meals out of one box. I will certainly be purchasing this again in the future.
Jade J.
El Dorado Hills, CA
I love this pasta! It always turns out perfectly al dente and is perfect for a quick meal. It is so easy to cook up some vegetables and any choice of protein and have an instant meal. I always buy multiple boxes of this from my local grocer and have never been disappointed in the quality of this pasta.