Barilla® Whole Grain Lasagne 13.25 oz. Box uploaded by Dayane C.

BY BARILLA #43 in Pasta & Noodles

Whole Grain Stamp: 25g or more per serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Raymi G.
Raymi G.
This barilla pasta is delicious, I love its texture and how manageable it is to prepare it. I love the pasta especially the lasagne and with stick is excellent.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Erie, PA
I will admit it: I started buying Barilla pasta because there was a constant radio campaign on my favorite station when I was a kid. Somehow I got it into my head that Barilla pasta is just the best...and it is! I really like their whole grain options, they're reasonably priced, and they're a consistent quality product.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Whole grain pasta is more nutritious but definitely does not taste as good. I don't know if I would recommend using this kind for lasagna unless you really love whole wheat pasta. It definitely makes it taste different.
Damaris T.
Damaris T.
okay so what we can get to do is to go ask for a good person or whatever it wants and you can do what it does and what it is to be honest
Angela C.
Angela C.
Slater, IA
Great sturdy lasagne noodles that don't fall apart after boiling. They also taste great. I buy these from my local grocery store and this is the only brand I purchase for any noodles or pasta.
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
I always have these noodles in my pantry. Weather at the spaghetti noodles or via lasagna noodles this is my go-to brand. The noodles cooked perfect every time and never stick together. I always feel that I'm making a healthier choice choosing the whole grain and they taste just as great.
Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.
Big stone gap, VA
Sometimes whole grain pasta does not taste as great as I'd like for it to. However this one tastes amazing! It tastes like the unhealthy brand but is way better for you!
Allie L.
Allie L.
Louisville, KY
Easy to cook, healthier option since while grain. I love all the Barilla pasta products. It's the only kind I buy. They even go on sale frequently so I buy them in bulk. They have a long shelf life too
Karina G.
Karina G.
Madera, CA
I love this pasta! It's my go to when I'm cooking lasagna! The taste once it's cooked is delicious and filling!! I'm glad I don't feel forced to use the entire box and can graba few pieces of I need them
Cambre M.
Cambre M.
Rising Fawn, GA
Barilla is one of the best pasta brands on the market. For good quality meals, we always turn to this brand.