Barilla® Whole Grain Lasagne 13.25 oz. Box uploaded by Dayane C.

BY BARILLA #49 in Pasta & Noodles

Whole Grain Stamp: 25g or more per serving. see more...

Dayane C.
Marília, SP
All family love. It's easy and good tasty. We make in the sundays for all family and always is good.
Brittany C.
Used to make tomato basil lasagna rolls and it turned out perfectly! Tasted great and great price.
Amber R.
Love our homemade lasagna and we can't do it without Barilla. Always cooked right and never soggy.
Rhodaika I.
Fayetteville, NC
Me gustan se cocinan bien, buen sabor y son manejables a la hora de la preparación de mi lasagna. 💪
Alysha G.
Arvada, CO
This is usually the cheapest option but tastes exactly the same is competitors. I love this pasta.
Grace G.
Great for lasagna and roll ups. Easy instructions, easily broken to size to fit whatever pan used.
Jessica S.
Mena, AR
Perfect for lausanua makes and tastes great I wouldn't choose another product even if I was forced
Ayline C.
It's they only pasta i use when making lasagna it is one of the best and it's pretty easy to cook
Flora B.
Dumont, NJ
I love barilla, their products never disappoint. They taste delicious and for such a great price.
Tiffany A.
Chattanooga, TN
I've used many times to make home made pasta and it's always great! Always have a great texture !