Barilla® Whole Grain Lasagne 13.25 oz. Box uploaded by Dayane C.

BY BARILLA #43 in Pasta & Noodles

Whole Grain Stamp: 25g or more per serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Shae C.
Shae C.
Hartford City, IN
Whole grain is the way to go! The noodles do not compare! My go to noodles !
Kali J.
Kali J.
Topeka, KS
Boils well. I do have trouble keeping them from sticking to each other, but they always end up just fine. Tasty whole grain noodles.
Hunny Q.
Hunny Q.
San Diego , CA
I use this all the time for my lasagna and it turns out so good and it taste so amazing and I recommend everyone to try this and it's while grain so it's healthy
Karina V.
Karina V.
Fresno, CA
Hasta ahora no EH probado otra marca de pasta de lasagna me gusta porque si la coso completamente como a mi me gusta no llega a desaserse como otras
Julia V.
Julia V.
Kirkwood, MO
Barilla is a brand that I trust. When there isn't a good value in the generic kind this is my first grab. I like these lasagna sheets because they aren't super grainy and textured like certain whole grain pastas.
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
This is a great pasta. I love making lasagna. Good price. You can find it in supermarkets. It's really tasty
Chandary C.
Chandary C.
Fall River, MA
Taste great. Price is extremely reasonable. Great portion . very easy to take a part and easy to mix
Giu L.
Giu L.
Brandon , FL
Always convenient , fast easy to make and always tastes good !!! It's budget friendly! Red sauce spaghetti 🍝 or lasagna
Kristi A.
Kristi A.
Baton Rouge, LA
Just purchased for crockpot lasagna. My husband and son were not crazy about it, but I am trying to eat healthier so I thought it was a good option. A bit more expensive than regular pasta, but worth it for health benefits.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Jonesboro, AR
Our go to for whole grain pasta! Price is right and the noodles always make dinner perfect!