Barilla® Whole Grain Lasagne 13.25 oz. Box uploaded by Dayane C.

BY BARILLA #45 in Pasta & Noodles

Whole Grain Stamp: 25g or more per serving. see more...

Amanda U.
Lodi, WI
Best lasagna I have ever made! It's also healthy which I love! My husband loves it and my kid loves it
Kathryn K.
This pasta is of very good quality. There are cheaper products out there at the same quality, however.
Heather S.
Always buy Braille. Great taste and the price is on point. The whole wheat option. Is perfect for us
Dayane C.
Marília, SP
All family love. It's easy and good tasty. We make in the sundays for all family and always is good.
Roxana E.
Denver, CO
Perfect for making large lasagna but sheets can stick together easily if they don't have oil on them!
Kenzathome K.
Absolutely delicious and I like to believe a healthier alternative to other noodles. Great price too
Chandary C.
Fall River, MA
Taste great. Price is extremely reasonable. Great portion . very easy to take a part and easy to mix
Leah G.
Temple Terrace
I love lasagna and these noodles have very good quality. They don't break easily and taste very good.
Crystal B.
Orrville, OH
Nothing beats these lasagna shells and whole grain to boot. They always cook to the perfect texture!
Natali P.
Phoenix , AZ
I love every pasta. Barilla is my favorite brand. When I do lasagna I always take my barilla to home.