Barilla® Whole Grain Lasagne 13.25 oz. Box uploaded by Dayane C.

BY BARILLA #43 in Pasta & Noodles

Whole Grain Stamp: 25g or more per serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Deland, FL
I always use Barilla when making any pasta dish. For lasagna, I use it it's very thick and doesn't fall apart when I put it in the oven. I recommend three cheese for the toppings as well. I always buy at Walmart because that's where I'm able to find the best deals.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Clarkesville, GA
Good pasta great noodles. Not too hard definitely good for lasagna dinner nights.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Orrville, OH
Nothing beats these lasagna shells and whole grain to boot. They always cook to the perfect texture!
Shiena T.
Shiena T.
Waipahu, HI
I love using this whenever I make lasagna! I love it and it comes out perfect all the time!
Yasaman A.
Yasaman A.
This lasagne is good. It is make fast and teast good . The price is good enough.the color is nice and pakaging is good
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Mena, AR
Perfect for lausanua makes and tastes great I wouldn't choose another product even if I was forced
Abby W.
Abby W.
Rudolph, OH
Favorite way to sneak in extra grains without anyone knowing bc it still tastes great!
Grace G.
Grace G.
Great for lasagna and roll ups. Easy instructions, easily broken to size to fit whatever pan used.
Aide J.
Aide J.
Los banos , CA
I purchased this product and was very satisfied with it . It made a very delicious lasagna. My family was very satisfied with the taste . Not expensive at all . I would definitely purchase this item again.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Glencoe, OK
The directions are on the back easy to follow. The noodles come out prefect every time but I do follow the directions.