Barilla® Whole Grain Lasagne 13.25 oz. Box uploaded by Dayane C.

BY BARILLA #49 in Pasta & Noodles

Whole Grain Stamp: 25g or more per serving. see more...

Barilla® Whole Grain Lasagne 13.25 oz. Box
I really like this pasta! Not normally a fan of wheat pastas but this one is good. Can't really tell it's wheat
Vanessa H.
This is a great pasta. I love making lasagna. Good price. You can find it in supermarkets. It's really tasty
Stacey H.
Braselton, GA
These noodles are great. The family did not even notice that I used whole grain. I purchased these at Publix.
Cambre M.
Rising Fawn, GA
Barilla is one of the best pasta brands on the market. For good quality meals, we always turn to this brand.
Samantha S.
Great tasting lasagne and an easy way to make sure my family gets good food. Kinda of expensive but worth it
Jeannette A.
Kissimmee, FL
Every time i make lasagna i use whole grain. I love it the flavor is amazing. So healthy and works great
Alexandra D.
Tonawanda, NY
Only brand of pastas I use! My Italian mom and grandma have always said barilla is the best! And I agree
Ana G.
I love using this spaghetti to cook with because it gives the food a great flavor. It cooks really well.
Bethany L.
Frankton, IN
Great taste, easy to make, and good price. Usually more expensive than store brand, but I don't mind it.
Jennifer M.
Love this whole grain product!! A healthier option to a filling choice always happy to use this brand!