Barilla® Whole Grain Lasagne 13.25 oz. Box uploaded by Dayane C.

BY BARILLA

Whole Grain Stamp: 25g or more per serving. see more...

Brittany P.
This is the only lasagna pasta that I will buy. It holds the sauce so much better than other brands of lasagna noodles
Courtney B.
Glencoe, OK
The directions are on the back easy to follow. The noodles come out prefect every time but I do follow the directions.
Karen J.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Amazing alternative to the regular lasagna noodles. Healthy, yummy and I love it. No difference in preparation either.
Camille C.
Orlando, FL
This whole grain lasagne give your dish a little different taste than the regular lasagne noodle. My family loves it!
Alex B.
Greensboro, NC
I made Olive Garden's lasagna fritta with these, they were a little bland despite the tons of seasonings I piled on.
Denise G.
Love using this product. My family loves lasagna and we have tried different brands and keep coming back to this one!
Mackenzie B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Tastes great! You can't even tell it is whole grain. It tastes the same when mixed with all that lasagna goodness.
Ashley S.
Tekoa, WA
No complaints from me, taste really good and are affordable! Typically go for this brand with all my noodle needs
Nichole W.
Pontiac, MI
Standard noodles. Cooked well and tasted great. Held up to the sauce and meat in lasange I prepared. Very tasty.
I really like this pasta! Not normally a fan of wheat pastas but this one is good. Can't really tell it's wheat

back