Barilla® Whole Grain Lasagne 13.25 oz. Box uploaded by Dayane C.

BY BARILLA #43 in Pasta & Noodles

Whole Grain Stamp: 25g or more per serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
It's a no big deal pasta, no Different from all at store, i use it works fine but no big deal
Denise G.
Denise G.
Love using this product. My family loves lasagna and we have tried different brands and keep coming back to this one!
Bethany L.
Bethany L.
Frankton, IN
Great taste, easy to make, and good price. Usually more expensive than store brand, but I don't mind it.
Jeannette A.
Jeannette A.
Kissimmee, FL
Every time i make lasagna i use whole grain. I love it the flavor is amazing. So healthy and works great
I really like this pasta! Not normally a fan of wheat pastas but this one is good. Can't really tell it's wheat
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Burtonsville, MD
I LOVE THIS PASTA! one of my passions is to support new mothers, so I am always making soup and pans of lasagna for my freinds who have recently had babies. I love using the whole grain pasta, it tastes great, and has extra nutrition, which all new moms need!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Used to make tomato basil lasagna rolls and it turned out perfectly! Tasted great and great price.
Sabrina K.
Sabrina K.
Greenwich, CT
LOVE THIS PASTA. This is the only brand I buy because I think it tastes the best. I opt for the whole grain option because I know pasta gets very carb-y, and this option not only tastes good but is also a better option. It's easy to cook and tastes good.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bristol, CT
BEST whole grain pasta brand by far! It's not easy getting everyone to eat this stuff but this is actually good. No, it won't taste like white pasta but you will either like it right away understanding that,, or get used to it quickly and at least not hate it. With some good spices and ingredients and maybe some protien it really is a good choice and healthy swittch to make. We have tried all of the brands and this one is our favorite by far for whole grain pasta.
Kasandra B.
Kasandra B.
Orlando, FL
This Barilla Lasagne box not only is a great flavor and taste, it's also perfect for a family of 6. That said it brings lots of noodles.