Barilla® Whole Grain Lasagne 13.25 oz. Box uploaded by Dayane C.

BY BARILLA #49 in Pasta & Noodles

Whole Grain Stamp: 25g or more per serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brittany A.
Baltimore, MD
Best lasagna I have ever made.the noodles cook well and the taste is phenomenal. This is the only brand of noodles I will buy.
Mariel P.
Omaha, NE
The whole grain is not only amazingly delicious, but also good for you! I eat this all time when i need a quick but tasty meal!
Sierra T.
Sycamore
These noodles always cook perfectly! They never have a sticky texture and they don't fall apart like most other brands do.
Sidney E.
vermillion , SD
Perfect for making so good lagsna! I recommend trying this brand! It's delicious! Also it's whole grain so it's healthier!!
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
This pasta is great for lasagna. Great value and taste great as well. My daughter loves when I make lasagna with this pasta
Sylvia O.
Pleasant Grv, UT
I like using whole grain pastas when I cook my meals I feel healthier when eat these products and they taste just as good
Takelia P.
Perfect noodle to make lasagna! They boil to perfection and are very easy to handle. Also good for making chicken lasagna
Courtney B.
Glencoe, OK
The directions are on the back easy to follow. The noodles come out prefect every time but I do follow the directions.
Yasaman A.
This lasagne is good. It is make fast and teast good . The price is good enough.the color is nice and pakaging is good
James H.
Lantana, FL
I can find Barilla in most of the countries I've visited. And I always buy 2-3 boxes at a time... I eat a lot of pasta