Barilla® Whole Grain Lasagne 13.25 oz. Box uploaded by Dayane C.

BY BARILLA #45 in Pasta & Noodles

Whole Grain Stamp: 25g or more per serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Mariel P.
Omaha, NE
The whole grain is not only amazingly delicious, but also good for you! I eat this all time when i need a quick but tasty meal!
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
This pasta is great for lasagna. Great value and taste great as well. My daughter loves when I make lasagna with this pasta
Sierra T.
Sycamore
These noodles always cook perfectly! They never have a sticky texture and they don't fall apart like most other brands do.
Sidney E.
vermillion , SD
Perfect for making so good lagsna! I recommend trying this brand! It's delicious! Also it's whole grain so it's healthier!!
Sylvia O.
Pleasant Grv, UT
I like using whole grain pastas when I cook my meals I feel healthier when eat these products and they taste just as good
Takelia P.
Perfect noodle to make lasagna! They boil to perfection and are very easy to handle. Also good for making chicken lasagna
Karen J.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Amazing alternative to the regular lasagna noodles. Healthy, yummy and I love it. No difference in preparation either.
Courtney B.
Glencoe, OK
The directions are on the back easy to follow. The noodles come out prefect every time but I do follow the directions.
Julia W.
Elmhurst, NY
Only made lasagna once and these held up very well for a rookie. They were very delicious even though it is whole grain
Giu L.
Brandon , FL
Always convenient , fast easy to make and always tastes good !!! It's budget friendly! Red sauce spaghetti 🍝 or lasagna