Barilla® Whole Grain Lasagne 13.25 oz. Box uploaded by Dayane C.

BY BARILLA #43 in Pasta & Noodles

Whole Grain Stamp: 25g or more per serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Megan C.
Megan C.
Fontana, CA
Great for my lasagna never fails, soft yet moist. Always perfect and satisfying. Lasagna comes out perfectly and the talk of the family
Fred H.
Fred H.
Barilla Whole Grain Lasagne is a great choice for easy lasagne preparation at home. Simply add some tomato sauce and cheese (veggies & meat are optional). Bake and voila...instant perfection. I strongly recommend this one for a delicious Italian dish.
Dayane C.
Dayane C.
Marília, SP
All family love. It's easy and good tasty. We make in the sundays for all family and always is good.
Rosa A.
Rosa A.
Merced, CA
Love using this brand for my lasagna & for many other dishes. It's my go to product
Sierra T.
Sierra T.
Sycamore
These noodles always cook perfectly! They never have a sticky texture and they don't fall apart like most other brands do.
Sylvia O.
Sylvia O.
Provo, UT
I like using whole grain pastas when I cook my meals I feel healthier when eat these products and they taste just as good
I would like this lasagna noodles because they don't break easily and they're not. Instructions are very clear and boil time doesn't take too long and not to mention they're very yummy!
Asma S.
Asma S.
Arlington, TX
I'm not a big fan of whole grain pasta but this is a different story. You can't even tell the difference in lasagna once it's cooked through. I love it
Amber R.
Amber R.
Love our homemade lasagna and we can't do it without Barilla. Always cooked right and never soggy.
Julissa L.
Julissa L.
This is soo good and healthy! Love using this brand for my lasagna. And it's super affordable.