Barilla® Whole Grain Lasagne 13.25 oz. Box uploaded by Dayane C.

BY BARILLA #48 in Pasta & Noodles

Whole Grain Stamp: 25g or more per serving. see more...

Nicole R.
Davenport, IA
These are my go to lasagna noodles! They always come out perfectly tender and delicious. I know I can count on Barilla for quality pastas!
Damaris T.
okay so what we can get to do is to go ask for a good person or whatever it wants and you can do what it does and what it is to be honest
Kasandra B.
Orlando, FL
This Barilla Lasagne box not only is a great flavor and taste, it's also perfect for a family of 6. That said it brings lots of noodles.
Malorie C.
Great quality noodles that enhance the flavor of the meal, easy to cook and great priced so I can always make sure I have a complete meal
Megan C.
Fontana, CA
Great for my lasagna never fails, soft yet moist. Always perfect and satisfying. Lasagna comes out perfectly and the talk of the family
Michelle F.
Lynchburg, Va
By far the worst tasting whole grain/ whole wheat noodle(s)...no amount of salt in the water could save these. Tasted like cardboard
Georgia G.
My favorite pasta! Like all wheat products it has a "taste" but it's one I can look over. The price is good and so are the calories.
Kali J.
Topeka, KS
Boils well. I do have trouble keeping them from sticking to each other, but they always end up just fine. Tasty whole grain noodles.
Nazah K.
Astoria, NY
Perfect for making a healthier lasagna. The pasta is really good. I only use this to make my lasagnas and they come out wonderful
Jessica L.
Bennington, VT
I only use Barilla pasta. It makes my pasta dishes come out delicious! The whole grains ensure that my family is eating healthy.