Barilla® Whole Grain Lasagne 13.25 oz. Box uploaded by Dayane C.

BY BARILLA #43 in Pasta & Noodles

Whole Grain Stamp: 25g or more per serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
It's a no big deal pasta, no Different from all at store, i use it works fine but no big deal
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Chattanooga, TN
I've used many times to make home made pasta and it's always great! Always have a great texture !
Julissa L.
Julissa L.
This is soo good and healthy! Love using this brand for my lasagna. And it's super affordable.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Love our homemade lasagna and we can't do it without Barilla. Always cooked right and never soggy.
Molly M.
Molly M.
Hudson, OH
I love making lasagna and I have never used the whole grain pasta till recently. I was hesitant to try it but to my surprise it was delicious and tasted just like the original.
Asma S.
Asma S.
Arlington, TX
I'm not a big fan of whole grain pasta but this is a different story. You can't even tell the difference in lasagna once it's cooked through. I love it
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
Whole grain pasta makes it easier to cook healthier for my family. Enjoy the kids helping making the Lasagna. Glad the pasta is in a box you can assure its not broken.
Raeleen R.
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
I like using barilla because of the fresh tasting noodles and the price. These noodles do not seem to break apart as much as other brands which is really nice
I would like this lasagna noodles because they don't break easily and they're not. Instructions are very clear and boil time doesn't take too long and not to mention they're very yummy!
Alysha G.
Alysha G.
Arvada, CO
This is usually the cheapest option but tastes exactly the same is competitors. I love this pasta.