Barilla® Whole Grain Lasagne 13.25 oz. Box uploaded by Dayane C.

BY BARILLA #49 in Pasta & Noodles

Whole Grain Stamp: 25g or more per serving. see more...

Brittney F.
These whole grain lasagna noodles are the only brand I would consider buying, I have been purchasing this brand for years! They are sold at an excellent price and are of great quality. They have excellent taste and density and make any lasagna taste amazing! would recommend!

Molly C.
This tastes like pasta. It tastes like whole wheat pasta. It's kind of hard to describe this product because it's pasta and you usually put other things on top of it you usually don't eat it by itself. But it goes great with other sauces Exedra if that's what you looking forward to review.
Ashley L.
North Conway, NH
This is the best whole grain pasta I've had. It is a very good value. The taste and texture is delicious. I use this to make a veggie and pasta lasagna with a white sauce. It's delicious. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Sarah B.
I like how every time I have used this product that none of the noodles are broken. Do you know how hard it is to make a good lasagna with broken noodles? By the way, your prompt the top that ask how, you typed hoe instead. May wanna typo check.
Fred H.
Barilla Whole Grain Lasagne is a great choice for easy lasagne preparation at home. Simply add some tomato sauce and cheese (veggies & meat are optional). Bake and voila...instant perfection. I strongly recommend this one for a delicious Italian dish.
Tiffany G.
As a stay at home mom, I cook regularly. One thing I cook at least twice a month is lasagna. I use Barilla whole grain lasagna. It tastes better than regular lasagna and is healthier. My husband actually recommended this to me.
Julia V.
KIRKWOOD, MO
Barilla is a brand that I trust. When there isn't a good value in the generic kind this is my first grab. I like these lasagna sheets because they aren't super grainy and textured like certain whole grain pastas.
Jenna M.
Sellersburg , IN
I will never buy regular pasta again. I love the wheat flavor and it is way better for you. I use it in my lasagna. I make it in the crockpot and you don't have to cook the noodles prior. Love it.
Janelle C.
Syracuse, NY
Love the fact that is is whole grain. I don't mind the taste and my son and husband ate it with sauce and had no idea it was healthier. I will continue to purchase this product. I recommend to anyone
Sarah S.
Whole grain pasta is more nutritious but definitely does not taste as good. I don't know if I would recommend using this kind for lasagna unless you really love whole wheat pasta. It definitely makes it taste different.