Barilla® Whole Grain Lasagne 13.25 oz. Box uploaded by Dayane C.

BY BARILLA

Whole Grain Stamp: 25g or more per serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brittney F.
These whole grain lasagna noodles are the only brand I would consider buying, I have been purchasing this brand for years! They are sold at an excellent price and are of great quality. They have excellent taste and density and make any lasagna taste amazing! would recommend!

Molly C.
This tastes like pasta. It tastes like whole wheat pasta. It's kind of hard to describe this product because it's pasta and you usually put other things on top of it you usually don't eat it by itself. But it goes great with other sauces Exedra if that's what you looking forward to review.
Ashley L.
North Conway, NH
This is the best whole grain pasta I've had. It is a very good value. The taste and texture is delicious. I use this to make a veggie and pasta lasagna with a white sauce. It's delicious. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Tiffany G.
As a stay at home mom, I cook regularly. One thing I cook at least twice a month is lasagna. I use Barilla whole grain lasagna. It tastes better than regular lasagna and is healthier. My husband actually recommended this to me.
Julia V.
Saint Louis, MO
Barilla is a brand that I trust. When there isn't a good value in the generic kind this is my first grab. I like these lasagna sheets because they aren't super grainy and textured like certain whole grain pastas.
Sarah S.
Whole grain pasta is more nutritious but definitely does not taste as good. I don't know if I would recommend using this kind for lasagna unless you really love whole wheat pasta. It definitely makes it taste different.
Janelle C.
Syracuse, NY
Love the fact that is is whole grain. I don't mind the taste and my son and husband ate it with sauce and had no idea it was healthier. I will continue to purchase this product. I recommend to anyone
Kristi A.
Baton Rouge, LA
Just purchased for crockpot lasagna. My husband and son were not crazy about it, but I am trying to eat healthier so I thought it was a good option. A bit more expensive than regular pasta, but worth it for health benefits.
Amanda K.
Erie, PA
I will admit it: I started buying Barilla pasta because there was a constant radio campaign on my favorite station when I was a kid. Somehow I got it into my head that Barilla pasta is just the best...and it is! I really like their whole grain options, they're reasonably priced, and they're a consistent quality product.
Meagan S.
Cheboygan, MI
I'm big on making my own lasagna and these noodles are my go to. I buy them every time. At any grocery store or market, and super low price. Good flavor for noodles. A little filmy but hey how else are you going to put meat on these bones ;)