Barilla® Whole Grain Lasagne 13.25 oz. Box uploaded by Dayane C.

BY BARILLA #46 in Pasta & Noodles

Whole Grain Stamp: 25g or more per serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart
jacqueline c.
jacqueline c.
Nashua, NH
With so many pastas on the market, it's sometimes overwhelming trying to find the best. Barilla whole gran pasta, I tell you, is the best. The amount per box is generous, to say the least-- enough to serve a whole family, for sure. You may even have leftovers! And the price is definitely something to brag about. Normally healthy food options are marked up considerably, but not Barilla whole grain pasta. On several occasions, in fact, I've found it sold for less than regular pasta. Yes, you read that correct, LESS! That alone is enough to sell me; what about you? But wait! There's more. The reason that I chose Barilla whole grain pasta and chose to never return to the more pricey, slightly less healthy alternative pastas, is this-- the taste. Don't get me wrong-- I love mixing a concoction of fresh vegetables and a homemade sauce into these noodles, but you don't have to. They are so delicious that you can eat them alone, just plain noodles-- and I do! In my household, it's not out of the ordinary to have Barilla whole grain pasta for dinner, and that's it. Would I recommend this to a friend? I would recommend this to the world. With Barilla whole grain pasta, you simply can't go wrong. Enjoy.
Farrah D.
Farrah D.
Apple valley, CA
The only lasagna noodles I use when I make my white wine lasagna. Very good price their health because their whole grain, which also adds flavor. They're very easy to cook especially when you're sampling the white wine if you know what I mean ;) ;)! And the finished product is absolutely the best, one of my favorite dinners!
Jeffery W.
Jeffery W.
These noodles are so amazing ! When making lasagna the noodles are so soft and delicious. The noodles are also versatile. The best part is they don't even taste as healthy as they are for you; you can't even tell the difference between they regular noodles and these but the health factor, highly recommend. BIG FAN.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
I like using Whole Grain noodles when I can and Barilla's provides so many different options. The whole grain texture is different from white as it is slightly grainy but I do not mind that. They are more expensive than generic so if I can find the same noodles in the generic version, I usually buy those first.
Jade J.
Jade J.
El Dorado Hills, CA
I love this pasta! It always turns out perfectly al dente and is perfect for a quick meal. It is so easy to cook up some vegetables and any choice of protein and have an instant meal. I always buy multiple boxes of this from my local grocer and have never been disappointed in the quality of this pasta.
Molly C.
Molly C.
This tastes like pasta. It tastes like whole wheat pasta. It's kind of hard to describe this product because it's pasta and you usually put other things on top of it you usually don't eat it by itself. But it goes great with other sauces Exedra if that's what you looking forward to review.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Piqua, OH
These lasagne noodles are great for a comfort food night in during the cold wintery months of the year. I love to use this pasta because the brand is reliable and the taste is great. These noodles are thick and strong so that they will withstand even the thickets of lasagna dinners.
Rosalyn S.
Rosalyn S.
Love making lasagna for the chilly days or for the hectic week coming up to make sure there is lunch and dinner for the next 2 days. The pasta is just as tasty as regular pasta, but it just has this amazing texture and better taste in my opinion. My dish comes out amazing each time
Brittney F.
Brittney F.
These whole grain lasagna noodles are the only brand I would consider buying, I have been purchasing this brand for years! They are sold at an excellent price and are of great quality. They have excellent taste and density and make any lasagna taste amazing! would recommend!

Mariann A.
Mariann A.
Tampa, Fl
I generally use whole grain pasta over white pasta but for some reason I feel like lasagne is better with white pasta plates. Perhaps it is this particular brand that tastes strong or it's just the ratio of pasta to other ingredients in lasagne. It's a great price though.