Barilla® Whole Grain Elbows 1 lb. Box uploaded by Pragati L.Barilla® Whole Grain Elbows 1 lb. Box uploaded by L E.

BY BARILLA

Get the best from your pasta, cooking the Italian way. see more...

Pragati L.
My daughter is in love with this whole grain. I bought barilla whole grain pasta boxes from walmart. They taste really good and is healthy compare to white refine flour pasta.
I make Whole grain pasta in white and red sauce. It taste good both ways. I make twice a week for lunch box for my daughter. Shes always happy to eat it.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
This is my favorite pasta type. I love the whole grain and quality ingredients. This pasta is also easy to cook al dente which is how I prefer my pasta. We add a little italian sausage, ricotta and some sauce for a quick and easy meal. The price is usually around $1/box on sale so you can't beat it!
Emily G.
This is a good brand of pasta. However, I don't think that it is the healthiest brand of pasta. It is really easy to make. This pasta doesn't "wow" me, but it doesn't disappoint either. It is a good basic brand. I have bought it more than once. Overall, I'm satisfied with it.
Desire A.
Albany , GA
When it comes to noodles I cant really tell the difference unless I just don't like them. These are a little more expensive than the generic brand, but they are a lot better than generic! I can usually find a coupon to bring the price down close to generic so I go with this brand most of the time!
Hailey W.
Colbert, WA
I use these for my homemade mac and cheese and theyre perfect. Inexpensive and you get so much! They taste great too. Definitley use them for mac and cheese. I have had these many times and will continue to get them in the future. Any other recipie ideas?
Manda L.
Niles, MI
Barilla is my go-to pasta. Like most pasta when done, this doesn't stick together or get rubbery, lol. It absorbs the sauce great, which brings out the taste, instead of just coating the sauce over the noodles. I would definitely recommend Barilla pastas to everyone!
Trisha W.
This brand makes great pasta. We buy the Elbows a lot. They are on par with their competition and we have tried others we buy based on what is on sale and they are usually 1 or 2! we make Goulosh with sausage or hamburger or just about any meat we have left over :) And they are versatile so we make almost all pasta dishes using the Elbows.
L E.
Nampa, ID
Great tasting pasta and healthy! This Whole Grain pasta is deliciously 100% whole wheat. Cooks in 6-7 minutes and the small sizes makes it easy for my children to enjoy. Non GMO. Pasta always makes a great dinner at my house, easy and fast to prepare.
Lily H.
Allendale, MI
I absolutely love pasta! If I could eat it every day then I totally would because I love the taste. I recently discovered this whole grain pasta and it is a lot healthier than regular pasta. It doesn't taste bad but its not like normal pasta however I still like eating it.
katie S.
I was nervous at first to get a whole grain past because ones that I have tried on the past were almost grity. This is now one of my favorite pastas to use for Mac and cheese. The whole grain gives it a little bit more hardiness.