Barilla Wavy Lasagna 16 oz uploaded by Latonya m.Barilla Wavy Lasagna 16 oz uploaded by Angel H.Barilla Wavy Lasagna 16 oz uploaded by Angel H.

BY BARILLA

Try barilla wavy lasagna! This american favorite is perfect for your favorite lasagna dish, or get creative with barilla's lasagna recipes! american favorite is wide and ridged to hold all of your favorite lasagna ingredients cooks in 8 minutes perfect for any lasagna, meat-based, cream-based or vegetable good source of thiamin, folic acid, iron, riboflavin and niacin product of usa, kosher certified see more...

• Is this a great quality for thanksgiving? I hate the ones...1 Answers
Barilla Wavy Lasagna 16 oz
  • "I don't find that they are sticky like some brands, and they hold together pretty good when layering." in 1 review
Jenna C.
Lasagna is usually what I order when I go out to eat, but it’s always better when it’s homemade. I eat this at least once a month. Combined with some homemade sauce and ricotta cheese, there’s nothing more delicious!
Angel H.
Best pasta for making lasagna!!
Even though lasagna takes a while to make it is definitely worth the wait!
Takes like 5-10 minutes to prep after cooking the hamburger and pasta noodles
I have made this multiple times and haven’t been disappointed yet!
Halle C.
Bryan, TX
These are the only noodles I will use in my homemade lasagna if I am not making the noodles myself. They cool very evenly and have great flavor, and do not fall apart whenever you bake a lasagna like some other brands can. The price is fantastic. I would recommend these to anyone.
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
I like using the Barilla brand pasta when I make Lasagna, it usually cooks the best and tastes the best. It is a great price and not too unhealthy. I feel like the noodles are a little thicker than other brands which makes for a heartier lasagna!
Liz G.
Morganville, NJ
I don't know what they do to this pasta to make it taste so good. I love doing meat lasagna with these and making homemade mini meatballs.

I always buy from ShopRite, and I usually buy Barilla, especially when it's on sale.

The only thing I would complain about would be some of the noodles crumbling. I usually wouldn't have an issue, but lasagna needs to be in tact.
Amanda P.
Wood Ridge, NJ
The pre-cooked barilla lasagna is the way to go if you are newbie to making it. This pasta works well for lasagna too, but it will require boiling in hot water beforehand (as you would typically cook this kind of pasta). It's an added step, but tastes just as good as the pre-cooked.
Ana P.
Dorchester, MA
I love using Barilla because the past is good quality!!! I usually buy it at my neighborhood supermarket. Super affordable. It never fails me!! Always comes through. It’s the only brand I get!!
Sheila L.
Kennesaw , GA
Such a really great product! Taste is definitely amazing and wouldn't use any other brand other then this brand! This lasagna is very fast and easy to prepare. Overall I'm very satisfied with this product!
Wendy H.
I trust Barilla only because their lasagna recipe on the box was amazing! It was a lot less work and ingredients than one I got from an Italian Cooking 101 cookbook and it tasted a lot better. I highly recommend it if you love lasagna. And if your pan is smaller like mine, I generally cut it up after letting them cook in the boiling water.
Tori F.
Buffalo, NY
Great noodles to support the many layers of a classic Italian pasta dish. My father really loads up his lasagna layers of cheese and meat and Barilla noodles have always held up to the task. I have been eating Barilla pasta since I was a kid, and now as an adult I continue to choose it over other brands.
La Toya S.
Cambridge , Cambridgeshire
Is this a great quality for thanksgiving? I hate the ones that fall a part