BY BARILLA

Contains: 8-16 oz. Thin Spaghetti boxes. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Fluff P.
Fluff P.
Champaign, IL
I love thin pasta they cook fast and they hold the sauces better. I always turn to get Barilla when I shop, not sure why but maybe because the stomach likes it? I am giving it a five star. They are great and it's worth every penny.
Jab.beauty7 B.
Jab.beauty7 B.
NY
loved this brand specially their pasta range , taste is good ,easy to cook as you all knows already , and they are pretty affordable with prices too .
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Sweet Home , OR
Always cooks well and fast, great taste, very inexpensive, great paired with any Barilla pasta sauce and some garlic bread
Raymonde N.
Raymonde N.
The family loves it. whenever I cook this spaghetti the kids always asking for more. I would definitely recommend it
Tina R.
Tina R.
Ashtabula
My first preference is angel hair, but this thin spaghetti comes in a close second. I like to cook it al dente.
Emily M.
Emily M.
As an italian family, we always use Barilla pasta for our pasta nights with the family!
Rebekah C.
Rebekah C.
Ward, SC
I like the brand and I prefer skinny pasta as well when I make spaghetti. I prefer this brand bc it tastes more authentic compared to other grocery store brands.
Olga P.
Olga P.
Absolutely my favorite pasta. Doesn't clump or over cook. My family and I eat pasta 1-2 times a week! Spaghetti and meat sauce or chicken Parmesan over linguini. Always tasty even with just some butter and Parmesan cheese. I recommend to anyone that loves pasta dishes.
Amber G.
Amber G.
We love this brand, but it can be pricey. We only buy it when there is a good deal and then we stock up. Pasta is my family's go to quick meal everyone will enjoy
Noah M.
Noah M.
Charlotte, NC
Spaghetti is so easy to make. Barilla makes great noodles. They even include a serving guide on the package to make it super easy. Great value as it's not the priciest brand but still good ingredients.