BY BARILLA

Simply Healthy. Simply Delicious.Barilla pasta is the perfect foundation for a nutritious & delicious meal especially when paired with other healthy foods like olive oil, vegetables, legumes and lean proteins. see more...

Ashley P.
Pasta is pasta, but I do like the Barilla brand. Our grocery store often does buy 3 boxes, get the 4th free. I also like that this brand has whole grain pastas and veggie pastas available.
Kelsi T.
Whitesboro, NY
Barilla is my 'go-to' brand when it comes to buying pasta. Each style of pasta is consistently great, and at a great price. I will continue to purchase Barilla pasta.
delanie s.
north attleboro
Pasta is pasta to me but this one is always on sale. Super cheap and easy to cook. Great quick meal when you don't have much around. Good to have in the pantry.
Renata M.
Millbrae , CA
We are a family that adores pasta. And we eat it with different sauces or just plain. The fact that is thin its cooked very fast. We love it.
Kim L.
Holladay, UT
Gets the job done. It's good pasta. Not amy better than other brands though. I haven't notices a difference. I do like their variety however.
Kristie H.
Louisville, KY
Cooks nicely and pairs well with any type of sauce desired. Perfect for a quick dinner for the kids. Can you ever go wrong with pasta?
Ashley H.
Noodles cook perfectly in the time they say on the box. Delicious. Packaging is sturdy for keeping left over pasta
Macie B.
Pasta is pasta! I usually pick this brand when shopping because it is normally on sale. They are yummy too!
Marian G.
This is my favorite spaghetti! It's not too thin or too thick. It's easy to cook it right al dente.
Maegan Irene K.
Piedmont, MO
A family favorite and pantry staple in our home. Great with a bolognese or Barilla pasta sauce.