BY BARILLA

Clarissa B.
Murfreesboro, TN
Barilla thin spaghetti is my preferred pasta choice. The texture and flavor is superior to other brands I've used. The short cooking time is ideal; I will be purchasing this pasta again.
Christina R.
My good to brand of spaghetti noodles. These noodles are easy to cook and taste great. I find that they hold sacks very well and cook quickly when salt is added to the water.
Morgan W.
Ocean Isle Beach, NC
I love spaghetti with butter and parmesan cheese and Barilla truly cooks up the best! It's cook time is fast! The pasta is so good and warmed and just the perfect texture!
Jasmine H.
Lithonia, GA
Excellent taste & quality. These pastas come in many different shapes and sizes. They are always great for a big bowl of old fashion spaghetti.
Tracey K.
Salisbury, NC
Best flavor of spaghetti noodles! Cooks easy and quick. They also giving you portion instructions on the box.
Laura L.
Eatontown, NJ
Quick and easy to cook especially on those nights your too tired to cook, it's delicious
Brittney L.
West Liberty , KY
Love this brand! It hold up very well and the thin spaghetti is my favorite! I actually just got finished eating my second favorite meal. Thin spaghetti broke in half boiled in frying pan with light butter, pepper, and salt. I like my pasta harder than most but make sure you don't get these extra soft. Drain. Bring back to burner and add tomato sauce but not a lot. Just enough to turn it red and taste ..mixed well. Then top the entire pan with taco blend shredded cheese and cover until completely melted. salt for extra taste.
Leanna P.
San Francisco, CA
I can't believe I had not tried this thin spaghetti before! I don't like the thickness of normal spaghetti (and the longer cook time) so I generally make angel hair UNTIL I discovered this. The thin spaghetti keeps its shape and structure, will definitely buy again!
Jamie Y.
New York
Will always be my go to brand if I am ever making pasta. It is cheap, simple, easy and always delicious. If I am in a rush or having one of my lazy days I will just make that and top it with tomato sauce an poached egg. Will suit anyone whether they are in a low budget or not.
Jessica C.
Fergus, ON
Usually I don't pick this brand. But when it's on sale for a good price it does the trick. I'm not sure why this isn't my go to, just stick to what I know I guess. It works well with Tuesday night spaghetti, just isn't anything too extraordinary.
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
Is this your favorite brand of pasta?