BY BARILLA

• Is this your favorite brand of pasta?8 Answers
Holly H.
Holly H.
Prairieville, LA
Bareilla spaghetti is extremely dependable. It cooks up just the way that you want noodles to be- not to limp and not to sticky! They will hold the sauce that you make quite nicely and you will have a nice flavorful noodle along with the sauce. I usually Ada pinch of salt to the water while cooking. My family always said it "added a bit of flavor". But that could be an old wives tale- who knows! We love this brand and are extremely brand loyal! Give it a try!
Kristeen K.
Kristeen K.
New York Mls, MN
This stuff is great! I use thin spaghetti because it cooks faster than regular spaghetti. It tastes pretty good, there are a few other brands (like Creamette) that I use that have a little better flavor but when those aren't on sale I buy Barilla. I love the variety of flavors/types of pastas they have. Their veggie pasta is great if you haven't tried it, also their whole wheat pasta!
Kali K.
Kali K.
Classic pasta is always the right texture. I love the thin spaghetti because it cooks quickly and still soaks up plenty of delicious homemade tomato sauce. I've loved this pasta since childhood, it is a trusted staple in my home. It is great for cooking al dente and you can even cook it longer than normal and it won't turn to mush.
Cellen R.
Cellen R.
canton, oh
Barilla pasta is something I always loved. I am a big time pasta eater,however I recently found out that Barilla as a company doesn't support the LGBT community. After this I am no longer supporting this company. The pasta may have a good price and taste great but I will not give money to companies who don't support every one
Mindy R.
Mindy R.
South Bend, IN
We love Barilla thin spaghetti. It's the only brand we buy. Cooks up perfect every single time. I have a tendency to overcook pasta, but Barilla takes the guess work out of it. Even when cooked minutes beyond the time in the directions, it still isn't soggy or falling apart. Barilla just makes my life easier as a busy mom!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Barilla is probably my favorite pasta brand, and that's saying something because I love pasta! It's inexpensive and has such a great flavor and texture! I love using the thin spaghetti to make alfredo or just normal spaghetti. This pasta may be thin, but it holds up without breaking apart. I highly recommend!
nicole t.
nicole t.
Memphis, TN
I mean what can I say? It's pasta noodles. They're only as good as you can cook. I'm not much of a chef but I think if you're trying to save a little money, go ahead and grab a box; the food will be great. I usually pick up a box or two from Kroger, boil them for a while, throw some sauce in, and chow down.
Khadija C.
Khadija C.
If you're like me I enjoy cozying up with a hot bowl of creamy spaghetti on any given day. The Barilla brand is such a staple in my household and the 1lb boxes are such a great value. Can be found at most leading supermarkets and I would definitely recommend for any pasta dish you might want to create!!!
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Pottsville, AR
We prefer angel hair pasta four spaghetti in our house. This pasta is a close second to angel hair. Spaghetti noodles are too thick and heavy, but these are a nice compromise between thick spaghetti noodles and thin angel hair pasta. It is my go to when the store is out of Angel hair.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Taylors, SC
I love to purchase things in bulk when able, so I appreciate the size of this package. The pasta is good, cooks well & easy. It is not a specifically healthy pasta, as it is not gluten free nor a vegetable based pasta. It is a great option for anyone looking for a basic pasta choice.
Mandee M.
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
Is this your favorite brand of pasta?