BY BARILLA #11 in Pasta Sauce

Barilla sauce marinara 24 oz

hannah b.
Statesville, NC
this is my favorite marinara sauce !! It has a slight sweetness to the rich taste of fresh tomatoes and spices! I keep this stocked in my pantry and its always my first choice for my go to spaghetti sauce! I like adding in other herbs as well!
Erika G.
By far my favorite marinara sauce!! Has a sweetness to it but it’s amazing! My daughter loves it when we make pizza and with her cheese sticks :) it’s always on sale too always 2 for 3 or 2 for 5 I always get them :)
Lisa S.
Warren, OH
My boyfriend uses Barilla sauces. I've tried this and one other kind and they are AWFUL, GROSS. I couldn't even get swallow the first bite. I now keep my own sauce there.
Lynn B.
I really like this brand it has a good tomato flavor and it isn’t acidic tasting. It is a little bit sweet with seasoning. The price is similar to others. I use on pasta and pizza. I’ve bought it numerous times.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
I like this marinara sauce for the light and sweet taste it has. The texture of the sauce is a thinner than the other jar sauces in comparison. I like to use this one when I am cooking something light or baking in a red sauce, it gives the meal a different taste.
Miranda C.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
This is a great pasta sauce! It's a little sweet for me but I don't really like sweet stuff. I usually use it as a base and add some herbs myself. It's great for that, and it doesn't taste canned and it's not to expensive!
Nicole Z.
I love marinara sauce. Bought this brand because i haven’t tried it yet. Very flavorful and just delicious! Perfect for my spaghetti and meatballs I Make! I haven’t tried the other flavors yet but hoping to try more in the future
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Totally the best spaghetti sauce ever my kids and I really enjoy having spaghetti nights the taste is amazing totally delicious flavor great quality and value not pricey at all I would definitely recommend it
Jessica M.
Bethlehem, PA
I love Barilla. We always have this brand in our house, whether it be pasta or sauce, sometimes both! I definitely recommend this brand! It gets the job done if you aren't able to make pasta sauce from scratch but want authentic and inexpensive.
Yvette B.
Haverhill, MA
My favorite! Marinara sauce is always a go for me, but lately something about barilla just gets me! The sauce tastes fresh. Almost as if its home made. It has a light feel but full of flavor.
WIEM 🇹.
8012
yes or no girls ???
Erica A.
Chino Hills, CA
I need some inspiration! What do you guys make with this sauce?

back