Barilla sauce marinara 24 oz

which berilla sauce do you think will best fit with noodles? Barilla Sauce Marinara ? Barilla Pasta Sauce Tomato & Basil
I need some inspiration! What do you guys make with this sauce?
yes or no girls ???
Start your review of Barilla Sauce Marinara!
How would you rate this product?
Crissi G.
Fort Pierce, FL
Barilla Sauce Marinara uploaded by Crissi G.
Purchased at: Walmart
My go-to marinara. #Barilla never lets me down. You can actually taste the fresh tomatoes, garlic, onion and Italian herbs. It is well blended- not much in the way of chunks at all. 'All Natural' doesn't seem to add to the cost of this product. Gluten free, and no preservatives as an added bonus. I use this sauce as a base for additional ingredients. Usually I add fresh garlic, cayenne, olive oil, and whatever else. However, the sauce can stand on its own as well. Light and robust ands sweet. Just delicious!!!
hannah B.
statesville, NC
this is my favorite marinara sauce !! It has a slight sweetness to the rich taste of fresh tomatoes and spices! I keep this stocked in my pantry and its always my first choice for my go to spaghetti sauce! I like adding in other herbs as well!
Amanda R.
I did not like this sauce and I would not purchase it again. I thought it was lacking in flavor. Might be ok to use as a base to create your own sauce.
Jennifer H.
Eaton, OH
This sauce has a great flavor and a good texture. You can easily add your favorite ingredients.
Luisa P.
Orlando, FL
Barilla Sauce Marinara uploaded by Luisa P.
I love Barilla products especially when I make spaghetti and meatballs or ground turkey.
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
I am using Barilla products and I love them. Thus Barilla Marinara sauce is delicious! Has the right amount of tomato and spices. Is perfect for my lazania or my ground beef pasta. I love that all the ingredients are balanced together. I recommend it.
Trisha L.
As a full blood Italian American daughter of Italian immigrants, I think my ancestors might roll over in their graves if they ever read this. But what can I say, sometimes you're in a pinch and need a quick meal. This a good, traditional marinara. Fits the bill while not breaking the bank. It ain't what mom made, but, it's perfect for what I make!
Krystle M.
Purchased at: Walmart
An ok sauce . Not the best on its own. You will definitely need to add your own spice to it.
Natalia B.
N Highlands, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love to use Marinara in almost every recipe where tomatoes go! It taste better than usual tomato sauce and gives your food a more flavorful taste!
Ellen C.
Barilla is simply a great choice. If you worry about additives and high sugar content, Barilla, doesn't taste like they follow office procedure.