Barilla Sauce Marinara uploaded by Vane G.Barilla Sauce Marinara uploaded by Debbie s.Barilla Sauce Marinara uploaded by Jocelyn C.

BY BARILLA #6 in Pasta Sauce

Barilla sauce marinara 24 oz

Buy on Walmart*
Erica C.
Erica C.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
You can never go wrong with this pasta sauce. It is something I buy on a biweekly basis. Spaghetti is an easy and quick meal to make when you're in a rush and it tastes delicious. The sauce is especially tasty. Yum. I would recommend to all my fellow college students as a cheap dinner alternative to ramyun hahah.
Amie D.
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
This is one of my favorite marinara sauces. I like marinara compared to other tomato sauces and this one has a great taste. It isn't too sugary (the problem with most marinaras) and you can still taste the tomatoes. I put this over frozen breaded eggplant from Trader Joe's and it is delicious!
Blair B.
Blair B.
Concord, NC
Glad to be able to review my main pasta sauce I use. The original Barilla Marinara Sauce is delicious and simple. I use it for spaghetti noodles, pizza sauce on homemade pizzas, and also for chicken parmesan. Tasty! Overall satisfied and it's good for the price.
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Attleboro, MA
I have purchased this on occasion, It was ok, not really memorable. i bought at stop 'n' shop or Market Basket. It compares the same to other cheaper sauces. Taste is ok. If you need a sauce that is affordable this is the one to get. I was satisfied.
Tara P.
Tara P.
Seaford, NY
Foodie Expert
As someone who grew up with all Italian friends, I can say this sauce is the best sauce you can find. I just add a little love and it brings me back to eating at my friends Sunday dinner with their entire family.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
San Diego, CA
For a basic marinara sauce this works really well and is very affordable. You can add in your own garlic and mushrooms to make it a little zestier. Overall it is a great base for more ingredients to be added in!
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Nutley, NJ
This is a great sauce for a hard working mom or dad to just heat up on a busy day. It's my go to brand when I can't make my own sauce with time constraints. It has a great taste and the kids love it!
Joan B.
Joan B.
Williamsport, PA
I love the zesty tomato flavor of this sauce. Not too much seasoning, no overabundance of garlic. Wonderful to use over many pasta dishes, but I use it over thin spaghetti, and that's my favorite!
Valentina R.
Valentina R.
Barillas pasta sauce is one of my favorites. Its not water like some of the other brands and tastes amazing. You can add a little wine to it and put it on the stove top to bring it up a notch.
Teresa P.
Teresa P.
I always use Barilla sauce whenever I make pasta. Barilla is the best tasting brand of sauce there is! it's delicious and its a classic that you could never get tired of.