Barilla Sauce Marinara uploaded by Vane G.Barilla Sauce Marinara uploaded by Debbie s.Barilla Sauce Marinara uploaded by Jocelyn C.

BY BARILLA #17 in Pasta Sauce

Barilla sauce marinara 24 oz

Buy on Walmart*
hannah b.
Statesville, NC
this is my favorite marinara sauce !! It has a slight sweetness to the rich taste of fresh tomatoes and spices! I keep this stocked in my pantry and its always my first choice for my go to spaghetti sauce! I like adding in other herbs as well!
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
I like this marinara sauce for the light and sweet taste it has. The texture of the sauce is a thinner than the other jar sauces in comparison. I like to use this one when I am cooking something light or baking in a red sauce, it gives the meal a different taste.
Tracie C.
Export, PA
Oh my gosh I love this pasta sauce. It is chunky and thick. It is not watery or soupy. It has a really good texture and it tastes wonderful, unlike a lot of sauces. I can taste the tomatoes and spices in this one and its not too salty. I don't need to add to this one to make it taste better. And it feeds several people at a decent price. Barilla Sauce Marinara
Miranda C.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
This is a great pasta sauce! It's a little sweet for me but I don't really like sweet stuff. I usually use it as a base and add some herbs myself. It's great for that, and it doesn't taste canned and it's not to expensive!
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Totally the best spaghetti sauce ever my kids and I really enjoy having spaghetti nights the taste is amazing totally delicious flavor great quality and value not pricey at all I would definitely recommend it
Yvette B.
Haverhill, MA
My favorite! Marinara sauce is always a go for me, but lately something about barilla just gets me! The sauce tastes fresh. Almost as if its home made. It has a light feel but full of flavor.
Emily W.
Winston Salem, NC
LOVE using this sauce, it's delicious and it goes so well with different recipes and meats! This is definitely a must try especially with Italian sausage, peppers, and penne
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
I always choose Barilla marinara sauce because it is flavorful, fresh and delicious. Plus, no one knows that I didn't make it from scratch. There are also other Barilla sauces, so you can pick and choose or mix and match to suit your needs and tastes. Whether it be a quick spaghetti meal or a freshly baked tray of lasagna, I always purchase this sauce. It's yum-my! I think you'll like it too!
Erica C.
Austin, TX
You can never go wrong with this pasta sauce. It is something I buy on a biweekly basis. Spaghetti is an easy and quick meal to make when you're in a rush and it tastes delicious. The sauce is especially tasty. Yum. I would recommend to all my fellow college students as a cheap dinner alternative to ramyun hahah.
Sweet N.
Tried this Marinara once to add in my pasta at home. It comes with so many different flavor and so many variety.
It's quite yummy and very easy to use on the go.
It has all the flavor infused, so that it gives a very nice aroma and taste to your pasta.
Loved and definitely will try different flavor as well.
WIEM ­čç╣.