Barilla Sauce Marinara uploaded by Debbie s.Barilla Sauce Marinara uploaded by Jocelyn C.Barilla Sauce Marinara uploaded by Vane G.

BY BARILLA #4 in Pasta Sauce

Barilla sauce marinara 24 oz

Buy on Walmart*
hannah b.
Statesville, NC
Foodie Expert
this is my favorite marinara sauce !! It has a slight sweetness to the rich taste of fresh tomatoes and spices! I keep this stocked in my pantry and its always my first choice for my go to spaghetti sauce! I like adding in other herbs as well!
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Foodie Expert
Totally the best spaghetti sauce ever my kids and I really enjoy having spaghetti nights the taste is amazing totally delicious flavor great quality and value not pricey at all I would definitely recommend it
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Foodie Expert
I like this marinara sauce for the light and sweet taste it has. The texture of the sauce is a thinner than the other jar sauces in comparison. I like to use this one when I am cooking something light or baking in a red sauce, it gives the meal a different taste.
Tracie C.
Export, PA
Foodie Expert
Oh my gosh I love this pasta sauce. It is chunky and thick. It is not watery or soupy. It has a really good texture and it tastes wonderful, unlike a lot of sauces. I can taste the tomatoes and spices in this one and its not too salty. I don't need to add to this one to make it taste better. And it feeds several people at a decent price. Barilla Sauce Marinara
Miranda C.
Valparaiso, FL
Foodie Expert
This is a great pasta sauce! It's a little sweet for me but I don't really like sweet stuff. I usually use it as a base and add some herbs myself. It's great for that, and it doesn't taste canned and it's not to expensive!
Yvette B.
Haverhill, MA
My favorite! Marinara sauce is always a go for me, but lately something about barilla just gets me! The sauce tastes fresh. Almost as if its home made. It has a light feel but full of flavor.
Emily W.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
LOVE using this sauce, it's delicious and it goes so well with different recipes and meats! This is definitely a must try especially with Italian sausage, peppers, and penne
Brittaney R.
Milton , DE
Foodie Expert
This sauce is a great base sauce. Good flavor and consistency. I'm not a fan of watery or too chunky and this follows the guideline, super price efficient!
Nicole T.
Foodie Expert
Pretty good sauce. could be cheaper... kids live too eat pasta. so do I. My hubby and I get it when outs on sale at publix or bilo.
Tiphie O.
Carthage, MO
Foodie Expert
We use Barilla marinara for our finger food night at our house and it never disappoints our wallet or our taste buds.
WIEM ­čç╣.