Barilla® Rotini/Farfalle Pasta 6-1 lb. Boxes uploaded by Miguel C.

BY BARILLA

Miguel C.
Miami, Florida
Sin duda barilla es una de las mejores pasta del mundo, creo que todas son esepcionales y ninguna de sus clases se escapa de esto, su sabpr y suavidad es algo q pocas marcas pueden llegar a conseguir, esta en combinacion de cualquier salsa es genial, incluso mejor si le combinas con las salas barilla
Annie D.
Oceanside, CA
For being a Italian it's very hard to find pasta (that my grandmother doesn't make) that's actually good. Barilla does a pretty good job! My favorite is penne with some red sauce, simple but oh so good! Definitely a staple food in my house! Recommend to buy for an easy, cheap, and good meal!
Marika T.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
In my household, we only buy Barilla pasta. I love all the shapes they create and the tastes delicious. I could eat this pasta plain it has such a great taste. Most Barilla products are solid buys whenever i'm at the grocery store. Particularly i love the farfalle pasta.
Mallory S.
Port Hueneme, CA
These are my favorite brand of pastas to use. They taste amazing and are incredibly affordable. You can make hundreds of different dishes with both of these pastas. They hold sauces really well without getting soggy or soft. I am satisfied each time I purchase these.
Kirston W.
Garrett, IN
Barilla has some of the best pasta out there! Not only do they offer a ton of different varieties of pasta but they also offer alternatives like whole grain pasta for people looking to eat healthier. Barilla is a go to every time I am looking for something delicious to make! :)
Katie G.
I always try to have some pasta in the pantry and a quick and tasty meal and I regularly buy this variety box at Costco. It is very affordable and the quality of the pasta is good for the price. It is very easy to get it at the perfect level of al dente and it goes well with pretty much any sauce on it. No complaints here!
Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Barilla is my go to pasta brand, but I always look for it to go on sale. It is a good value and you get a lot of pasta in each box. I buy it at my local supermarket year round and have been purchasing it for years.
Jackie S.
Carpentersvle, IL
This pasta rocks for making homemade mac and cheese. It is really hard to mess this pasta up and that is why I like it even more. I also like buying in bulk cause then I always have some on hand.
Cassidy S.
This is always my go-to pasta brand. I think because it's cheap and affordable, AND I can always find the type of pasta I'm looking for. My favorites are bow tie and spiral noodles. I love it- very satisfied when I buy this product.
Chelsea B.
Virginia
Noodles are my favorite food in the world. This brand is my favorite cause of the taste. These are definitely a healthy choice. I'm definitely a repeat customer. I would highly recommend this brand of noodles to everyone.