Barilla® Rotini/Farfalle Pasta 6-1 lb. Boxes uploaded by Miguel C.

BY BARILLA #85 in Pasta & Noodles

Renee W.
Renee W.
I have purchased at least 2 boxes every month for the last year! The Barilla Pasta is a fast meal when added to spaghetti sauce. I love to use the Farfelle Pasta with mashed potatoes and add cheddar cheese and place in the oven for a few minutes until the cheese is melted. Not expensive at all and a great main or side dish!
Lizzie A.
Lizzie A.
Allendale, MI
I love barilla pasta! especially the rotini and farfalle pasta. This pasta is healthy compared to other pastas, it also is sold at basically every market and it is super super inexpensive. It cooks very well and tastes good with anything on it, either as pasta salad or with red sauce etc. I recommend this!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
I am a strong believer in buying Barilla pasta! I have been using this pasta for years and it is the only pasta I use! I purchase it at my local grocery store which is great how accessible it is! I love Farfalle because the kids think they're bow ties and it's adorable! They also have great flavor!
Gary B.
Gary B.
Palm Bay, FL
I love to cook so I buy my Barilla pasta in bulk to keep my pantry full. The product keeps for along time and delivers consistent satisfaction. I often use it in recipes that require Alfredo sauce. I buy at various stores based on sale papers. I'm always satisfied with the results.
Kirston W.
Kirston W.
Garrett, IN
Barilla has some of the best pasta out there! Not only do they offer a ton of different varieties of pasta but they also offer alternatives like whole grain pasta for people looking to eat healthier. Barilla is a go to every time I am looking for something delicious to make! :)
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
Genoa City , WI
Absolutely love this pasta! I always make it with some fresh sautéed veggies! I never have a problem with cooking it al dente! This is also a great value for the price, and a very high quality healthy product. I would definitely recommend this to any pasta lover out there!
Marika T.
Marika T.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
In my household, we only buy Barilla pasta. I love all the shapes they create and the tastes delicious. I could eat this pasta plain it has such a great taste. Most Barilla products are solid buys whenever i'm at the grocery store. Particularly i love the farfalle pasta.
Nina L.
Nina L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
We eat a lot of pasta in my house. Barilla is consistently good and fresh. I have had other brands fall apart (I think they get stale even though the sell by date is far off) and this brand never does. I'm highly satisfied and would buy it again as well as recommend it.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Summerville, SC
Barilla farfalle stands up to the test when making shrimp primavera. I thought the noodles would get soggy, but they really help up under the sauce. I always worry about how leftovers are going to do when they are reheated. This pasta stood up to that test as well!
Yakia P.
Yakia P.
My daughter loves her bow tie noodles she don't like to eat the other ones but she loves the bow tie noodles so I get them for her all the time I would recommend these to anyone because if you can cook they are extremely tasty and if you use wine it soaks it in