Barilla® Rotini/Farfalle Pasta 6-1 lb. Boxes uploaded by Miguel C.

BY BARILLA #58 in Pasta & Noodles

Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
I am a strong believer in buying Barilla pasta! I have been using this pasta for years and it is the only pasta I use! I purchase it at my local grocery store which is great how accessible it is! I love Farfalle because the kids think they're bow ties and it's adorable! They also have great flavor!
Gary B.
Gary B.
Palm Bay, FL
I love to cook so I buy my Barilla pasta in bulk to keep my pantry full. The product keeps for along time and delivers consistent satisfaction. I often use it in recipes that require Alfredo sauce. I buy at various stores based on sale papers. I'm always satisfied with the results.
Kirston W.
Kirston W.
Garrett, IN
Barilla has some of the best pasta out there! Not only do they offer a ton of different varieties of pasta but they also offer alternatives like whole grain pasta for people looking to eat healthier. Barilla is a go to every time I am looking for something delicious to make! :)
Marika T.
Marika T.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
In my household, we only buy Barilla pasta. I love all the shapes they create and the tastes delicious. I could eat this pasta plain it has such a great taste. Most Barilla products are solid buys whenever i'm at the grocery store. Particularly i love the farfalle pasta.
Yakia P.
Yakia P.
My daughter loves her bow tie noodles she don't like to eat the other ones but she loves the bow tie noodles so I get them for her all the time I would recommend these to anyone because if you can cook they are extremely tasty and if you use wine it soaks it in
Josephine A.
Josephine A.
Barilla is my go to boxed pasta! I eat pasta often but can't always afford to buy freshly made. This is definitely a good option, and always tastes great. Can't beat the price especially if it's on sale, and they have a great variety of pasta types!
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Decatur
I am passionate about pasta! It's such a wonderful thing in winter. This pasta always cooks in the recommended time on the box, not to mention it doesn't get limp when it's slightly overdone. Overall, I am very satisfied! Great for the price
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Our kids enjoy eating pasta plain and this brand makes really good pasta. We also enjoy eating it with meat sauce. Our favorite way to prepare it is to make a pasta salad with bell peppers and cilantro.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Eastvale, CA
Regardless of shapes, Barilla is by far the best noodles... My kid likes bowties, I like farfalle (even tho I can't pronounce it).. Any shape, they are great! Everyone should eat Barilla!
Katelynn H.
Katelynn H.
Boone, NC
I made my pasta with any Sauses I want
It is cheap and easy which makes feeding a lot of people so easy! I can buy a single box for $1.50 of the box of 6 for $5.50! Such a deal