Barilla® Rotini/Farfalle Pasta

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Barilla® Rotini/Farfalle Pasta!
Yakia P.
My daughter loves her bow tie noodles she don't like to eat the other ones but she loves the bow tie noodles so I get them for her all the time I would recommend these to anyone because if you can cook they are extremely tasty and if you use wine it soaks it in
April G.
Slippery Rock, PA
This is always in my pantry. I make a bunch of different dinners with this pasts. so many options.
Jacqueline L.
Farfalle is life. I don't know why because I don't think the taste changes but farfalle is single handedly my most favorite type of pasta. Barilla always have boxes for cheap and they taste and cook fantastic.
Noa F.
Ames, IA
Barilla® Rotini/Farfalle Pasta uploaded by Noa F.
Barilla is a trustworthy brand, and its Farfalle (bow tie) pasta is my favorite! It’s quick & easy to make, and also affordable! I serve it with Alfredo sauce, which I make homemade using the Copycat Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce recipe from the Cupcake Diaries Blog. You can’t go wrong with this pasta. It’ll be a hit for the whole family at dinner time!
Alexa M.
Robbinsville, NJ
Great taste and easy to cook in just Minutes. Always consistent and fairly priced.
Leticia G.
San Diego, CA
Love this pasta definately one I'm always reaching for at the grocery store! Cooks well and comes out great every time.
Katie G.
I always try to have some pasta in the pantry and a quick and tasty meal and I regularly buy this variety box at Costco. It is very affordable and the quality of the pasta is good for the price. It is very easy to get it at the perfect level of al dente and it goes well with pretty much any sauce on it. No complaints here!
Victoria W.
Elkridge, MD
Barilla is a great reliable brand. We usually buy from Costco the big packages with all different types. Pasta is always good but you have to know how to make it. Salt the water people!
Miguel C.
Miami, Florida
Barilla® Rotini/Farfalle Pasta uploaded by Miguel C.
Sin duda barilla es una de las mejores pasta del mundo, creo que todas son esepcionales y ninguna de sus clases se escapa de esto, su sabpr y suavidad es algo q pocas marcas pueden llegar a conseguir, esta en combinacion de cualquier salsa es genial, incluso mejor si le combinas con las salas barilla
Carol P.
Erie, PA
I love pasta and buy this brand for the flavor and it cooks firm al dente and not mushy. It is very tasty and goes with any sauce

Looking for your answer?