Barilla® Rigatoni/Ziti Pasta 6-1 lb. Boxes uploaded by Cait G.

BY BARILLA

Priscilla B.
I use this brand whenever I make baked ziti! I love the perfect flavor. Red sauce pairs so well with this type of pasta. It is a very good value for what it is and is a delicious! Very satisfied overall.
Michaela B.
Johnstown, NY
My favorite kind of pasta. Super tasty. I bought it at my local super market. They always have very good sales on this kind of pasta as well. It's a good value and not very pricey at all. I am overall satisfied with this product.
Jennifer V.
Moberly, MO
i love this brand for my pasta, being italian i am picky with my pasta when i dont make it at home (not too often) so i always look for this brand first, it may be a little more expensive than the store brand but the taste is better. i recommend this for sure
Alexis B.
Fort Irwin, CA
I have been raised on Barilla pasta, my mother would always use these noodles, they are tasty and the prices did go up over the years but still worth it. I would say I am satisfied every time I buy these to now feed my family.
Mackenzie C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Barilla is my pasta brand! It cooks quickly and easily, does not get too mushy and tastes great. I incorporate it into all different kinds of meals. I think it's a great value and it's often on sale in supermarkets. I am a satisfied customer!
Conna W.
Medford, MA
I pretty much have only ever bought Barilla brand pasta. My mom always did when I was growing up, so I do too! Pasta is my absolute favorite food, and I know I can always count on Barilla pastas to create a satisfying meal.
Lauren B.
Freeport, PA
Barilla is the only pasta I will eat. Very inexpensive. I love making pasta salad with it or just spaghetti and meatballs. Other products don't compare, best pasta in the grocery store! Very satisfied.
Ann C.
On Sundays when I cook I always turn to this pasta it is the best and my family loves the taste. I've used this pasta for some time now and it is priced fairly. Love when they have sales that's when I stock up.
Angelica T.
White Lake
You can not go wrong with Rigatoni I am an avid pasta eater. I could have pasta 5 days a week and I would always choose Rigatoni, I like the thickness and the taste is awesome!! I find a lot of these are always on sale/.
Rebecca F.
Ogden, UT
Great pasta and very inexpensive but still taste amazing! Great value and worth it, they have so many different varieties compares great to other brands and saves you money! Recommend to others if your looking to save money but keep your great tasting pasta