BY BARILLA

NEW PRODUCT!!!! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
It’s possible I just keep doing this wrong, but every time I make this Pronto Spaghetti, I still end up needing to drain it... So it’s not as convenient for my lifestyle as I had hoped, because I still need my colander handy just in case the pasta doesn’t soak up all the water. That being said, it comes out perfectly al dente, cooks quickly, and is a reasonable price. So I’ll keep on buying it until I figure out what I’m doing wrong LOL
Karin S.
Jupiter, FL
I live their no drain pasta. You cook out with other things, like shrimp or chicken and veggies and boom! One or meal that everyone will eat. So convenient. Not sure why we need to pay more for that, but so be it. On nights that are busy, this is fabulous because you cannot add in fresh things instead of tossing something frozen in the microwave.
Jessica J.
Leawood, KS
I gave these a try because I was very curious what this was all about. Either I did it wrong, but the pasta needed a lot of water to cook and it took just as long as normal pasta. I don't think I would try these again because it took just as long as normal noodles with the same taste/outcome.
Allie S.
Grapevine,tx
This is my entire family favorite pasta sauce and is healthy and delicious this past is perfect for a big family for small family and it's good for any kind of mean I would definitely recommend these
Jamie G.
Love Barrilla noodles. They are a great price and great value! You can always find them on sale but they are not expensive even when they aren't. Their spaghetti noodles are great and I regularly purchase!
Tabitha B.
I love these shorter noodles. It is the perfect size and I don't have to split the noodles. It is the perfect amount for a family of six which I have. I always get these on sale and Target and even the Dollar Tree has them.
Jennifer L.
Carmel, NY
Being Italian, I always cook with barilla. I feel like it's the closest thing you can get to good pasta without it being homemade!
Tamara K.
Centralia, MO
Great flavor, great texture, easy and quick cooking every time! This is the one I can always count on! Goes great with any meal.
Kayla P.
KOKOMO, IN
Very good when you need a quick meal. Tastes just like regular spaghetti, it just cooks way faster. Perfect for busy nights.
Courtney L.
Great price for product. More expensive than store brand. Great taste and cooks quickly. Bought at walmart or Rouses.