Barilla Pronto Penne Pasta 12oz uploaded by Melissa B.

BY BARILLA

Find Pasta, Noodles And Dumplings at Target.com! Change the way you think about cooking pasta! Introducing Barilla Pronto™, the easy-to-prepare pasta that is ready in minutes. Barilla Pronto™ is prepared in one pot or pan - no need to wait for water to boil, and no draining required! Try pairing Pronto Penne with Barilla Marinara sauce, peas and cooked bacon for a delicious pasta meal in minutes! When cooked, Barilla Pronto™ Penne maintains its shape and texture. Barilla Pronto™ delivers a delicious taste sensation in every "al dente" bite see more...

Chepa P.
Waco, TX
Me encanta la pasta ,su tamaño grande y duro ya que al tiempo de cocer no se desvarata,su sabor es riquísimo además lo puede acompañar con diferentes ensaladas frias.
Carrie V.
Ashtabula , OH
I love barilla noodles they always taste fresh and good when cooked perfectly and add some prego mushroom sause yummy! Price is always great at less than 2 dollars a box. Can get at most any store in town. I would reccomend to all my friends and family never had any complaint on these.
Jenna N.
Brookhaven, GA
This pasta is my go-to every time! I've always been pretty loyal to Barilla Penne Pasta, but the Pronto version is truly a game-changer. Making pasta is frustrating when you're hungry because you have to wait for it to cook, but now the process is so much quicker! I love this product!
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
A party staple! Pasta cooks perfectly using the instructions on the back and makes my baked ziti that much better when using Barilla. Love mixing it with the brand's elbow variety.
Meghan H.
Boston, MA
Barilla is a great pasta brand that is always super affordable. I buy all kinds like farfalle, penne, etc. and it compares fine to other alternatives. I recommend using the ziti for some baked ziti!
Julie K.
Barilla pasta cooks up great each and every time I use it. No limp pasta or milky look to the penne. Doesn't get soggy in sauces. A staple in my pantry for homemade pasta salad and other pasta dishes. The penne is our favorite 'shape' out of the collection.
Hannah M.
Woodland, NC
Very good pasta! It taste good with just about anything you make it with. I have naught this product multiple times, and still love it! It is a good value for the quality and taste. I am very satisfied with this product.
Stefanie b.
Glendale , AZ
I use penne pasta all the time in my recipes Barilla is one of my favorite brands and not to pricey , you can usually find it on sale at a kroger. Tastes great all there noodles do.
Shenora J.
Baltimore, MD
This brand is a great product for a great price! I purchased the Barilla Pronto Penne Pasta last week when I was craving Cajun Chicken Pasta from a restaurant chain. So I decided to make it myself. Along with these noodles, I purchased Ragu creamy alfredo sauce, diced tomatoes,spinach and then decided to put shrimp in the recipe instead of chicken and it was amazing.
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY
Always have used Barilla pasta and now that I have tried this, it will be what I use. First of all not having to drain the pasta is awesome I could never get all the excess water off without it getting cold and mushy. This pasta holds the sauce and it gets inside the pasta so you get all the flavor. It is also good with just butter and garlic.