Barilla® Penne Pasta 6-1 lb. Boxes uploaded by Luis A.

BY BARILLA

Abigail B.
Mcclellan, CA
There is always in our cupboard and when it's not it's on the shopping list. Their inexpensive noodles that taste good and hold sauce well, if Penne is sold out we go for the large shells, but we always try to get Barilla. This is our go to and in my house our shrimp and chicken 4 cheese Alfredo is a big favorite.
Courtney M.
Barilla is a good brand of pasta, makes for some nice dinners and is usually on sale (at least at the grocery store in my hometown it's almost always on sale). I just choose Barilla because my mom and grandma always cook with it. Penne is also my favorite type of pasta
Taylor W.
Raleigh, NC
I'm Italian and Barilla is my go-to pasta when I want to make store-bought pasta. It is a great value, usually has some sort of sale, and tastes great. They give you perfect directions and you can expect the same great taste every time. I also love how they are reaching out to every customer by making whole wheat, gluten free, and extra protein as well!
Tara H.
I really like this brand of pasta. It's so easy to cook. They have recipes on the boxes for inspiration. I love this penne pasta from them. It tastes great al dente or cooked all the way. It's a good price too its not too expensive compared to other brands.
Sarah D.
I usually buy the 6 pack boxes at BJ's warehouse. It is very convenient and keeps them in stock at home for me. Very good taste and seems to be fairly healthy. I love making baked ziti with these noodles. I definitely recommend the Barilla brand to others.
Sabrina P.
I love this brand for quality boxed pasta, we make pasta pretty frequently so this is our go to. My boyfriend loves penne so that's a plus. They're usually on sale in bulk which we don't mind, and the brand has a good variety of pasta options.
Ashley C.
Poughkeepsie , NY
Cannot go wrong with Barillas Penne! It is always great quality and enough to feed my family. Typically the grocery stores have it on sale too so its a great value. Love making Penne with Meatballs with this. A complete staple in my home and always will be.
TJ T.
Penne is a great choice and you can make a variety of pasta dishes with these. Barilla pasta always comes out perfectly done if you follow their directions. Penne works well with just about any sauce you want to put on it and is easier for kids to eat than longer spaghetti noddles.
Kristen B.
Somerville, NJ
My husband is a weirdo and will only eat penne shaped pasta. It is annoying because there are so many more fun shapes out there! This pasta is tasty though and I feel like I am eating something that isn't terrible for me with I eat Barilla pasta..
Nasyeli B.
Very easy to use, has instructions on the back side of the box regarding it's boiling time. I use more than one box when making family dinners, they are all tasty. Alternatives would be Great Value brand which is the same but Barilla has a greater taste in my opinion.