Barilla® Penne Pasta 10-1 lb. Boxes uploaded by Shafaq I.

BY BARILLA #10 in Pasta & Noodles

Caitlin F.
Katy, TX
Our family loves penne pasta, and my mom refuses to buy uncooked pasta from any other brand. They come in a variety of types of pastas like linguine, penne, a mixture, or they can come in different types like the original or whole grain. There is a certain pasta for everyone.
Hillary S.
Greenville, Nc
Barilla is my favorite brand!! I use pasta in all kinds of dishes and Barilla is super easy to find in all my favorite stores. Because we use it so much, I've found purchasing it in this bulk packaging has been wonderful! I would definitely recommend to all my friends!!!
Pamela B.
I really don't like Barilla here in the USA the taste is not the same as back home and it takes so long to cook, but usually is what I find at most stores. If I have time I do homemade pasta, but this is what I get after a day at work, not too much good pasta.
Jana D.
Let me start my review of pasta Barilla by saying how crazy in love I am with pasta dishes. My favorite dish ever is a penne pasta with freshly made pesto sauce and cherry tomatoes. I've always loved pasta, and never really knew there was a difference in most brands of pasta. Until I moved to Europe. I was in France for 3 years, about an hours drive to Italy. I went into all of the little shops looking for some incredibly authentic pasta to use/ send to my family. Every single shop...small ones, higher end, anywhere I went there was Barilla. And usually only Barilla. So I started taste testing it with other brands I had. For some reason there is a huge difference with how Barilla cooks. It's always...not mostly, but always cooked to perfection. Al denote every time. There's a heartiness to it that lends itself so well to the heaviest of meat sauce to a light drizzle of olive oil and fresh Parmesan cheese. I won't use any other brand of pasta to cook with!
mallory z.
oak creek
I always buy penne noddles and always look for a good deal. I states buying these because they were usually the cheapest. They taste no different than any other noodle they are just usually cheaper. Very happy with the noddles!
Katrina A.
Whenever I make pasta sauce, I make it in bulk so I always love purchasing this. You can feed so many people with this. It's delicious and affordable. Such a better bargain than buying them one at a time. I couldn't live without it! Best pasta ever!
Tiffany T.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
These penne noodles are so yummy! We like to use them with some chicken and marina sauce or either alfredo sauce. Either way it turns out delicious!! The noodles are easy to find at just about any grocery store and are relatively inexpensive as well.
Ally H.
This is my favorite brand of pasta and penne is one of my favorite shapes. I was so happy to find this big box at Costco. It's nice to know you have extra boxes of pasta on hand when you have a big Italian family.
Miranda A.
Spanish Fork, UT
Good, cheap, and quality! I really like barilla because they never fail to disappoint me. They always give me great noodles every time! I love it and will always go back to get this brand. Very satisfied!
Elizabeth A.
Toledo, OH
Perfect pasta every time! Noodles are tasty & help to create Italian meals right in your own kitchen. They offer a variety of pasta choices and are priced perfect to fit in everyone's budget. Would recommend this brand to everyone.
Bushra A.
Sacramento , CA
Who doesn't like this Pasta?