BY BARILLA

Barilla Penne see more...

Courtney S.
Smithfield
This is my go to for parties and family gatherings. the cost is great, flavor is great they don't absorb all the sauce and leave you with dry pasta. Sams club carries them also and that makes them more cost effective.
Kimberlynn E.
Always come out perfect! Cook time is correct on the box, but I feel that using a dash of salt speeds up the cook time a little! I love this brand and always buy my pastas from barilla! Highly recommended.
Krista H.
Barilla is always great. This brand is easily one of the cheapest and tastes the same as even some of the more expensive brands. Taste, texture, cooking time, and everything else are about the same as other brands so it is definitely worth choosing them to save a bit.
Lisa L.
Glendale, AZ
Love serving pasta, a quick nutritious meal and always a big hit at my house. Money saving packaging is a great way to always have it on hand. I love the convenience of it too!!!!
Finnlee E.
This is really nice to get & cook ahead to freeze for more healthy TV dinners! Also used for my boyfriend's catering business, and it's a good deal for a good product.
Nina P.
Bensalem, PA
Barilla pasta is great. I always use this when I'm making baked ziti, and it turns out fantastic. It's very affordable and still gives you a restaurant style taste.
Rebecca R.
Portland, OR
Barilla penne pasta is great! I like to use these as an alternative to spaghetti noodles and the family loves them! Would recommend to anyone!
Maria V.
62 Riverboat Village Road, South Hadley , MA
When I can't find or afford my usual organic pastas, I always purchase Barilla Pasta products, great tasting.
Minnelle K.
I love the shape of penne pasta and Barilla makes the best pasta. I love the variety this brand offers
Lismary R.
siempre que haya pasta ... Estoy presente y bastante como él. esta pasta en particular es uno de mis favoritos que se desmontan al cocinarlos y sus salsas son un sueño