BY BARILLA

Barilla® Ziti.

"Al dente" perfection in 10-11 minutes.

Enriched macaroni product.

Italy's #1 brand of pasta.

EST. Parma 1877. see more...

Jenna W.
Foodie Expert
Any type of noodle is great but we used this specific type to make spaghetti pizza and it came out super good! One the pasta was thick enough so it wasn’t falling off the pizza and two it sat on the pizza perfectly!!
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
Me encantan esta pasta, no se desbarata al hervirlos y lo Mejor de todo es que se pueden hacer de diferentes formas ya sean blancos o con salsa de tomate, los recomiendo y definitivamente los volvería a comprar su precio varía del Lugar donde lo Compres pero es menor a 2 dólares ejemplo este costo 1.67
Alexandra P.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
I'm Italian, so pasta is in my blood. Barilla is the absolute only packaged pasta I will eat, and it gives me great comfort in saying it's the pasta choice in Italy too. It's always good, every shape and the large variety- even gluten free which taste almost as good as the regular.
Hayley C.
Spring, TX
Baked Ziti is my favorite thing to make, and Barilla brand definitely tastes the best. My only complaint is that Ziti noodles are often not available at every grocery store, and that goes for all brands, not just Barilla.
Sasha V.
Foodie Expert
Love it I mean how can you go wrong with barilla? It's a classic. It's so tasty I make baked ziti with it. No alternatives needed for this. Make baked ziti with these, duh! I would totally recommend this pasta
Chloe D.
I love these so much. I love pasta in general. Any kind of pasta. But these noodles are amazing. Something about them just make them better than the rest
Denisha M.
Henryville , PA
Foodie Expert
Love this brand of noodles.....they taste so good in my home made pasta sauce....Ziti is the best food out noodles meat and sauce just amazing
Odaliza R.
My number 1 when it comes down to make pasta.. I always have a box at home because there just so easy to make and top it off with any sause..
Rayna S.
Kenneth City, FL
Foodie Expert
My mother and I used this over the holidays to make baked ziti, it was great as always. The noodles were easy to make, and tasted fine.
Jennifer C.
Pinellas Park, FL
Foodie Expert
anytime i make my ziti this is the go to noodles for me. they cook fast and evenly, very convenient. always have delicious left overs