BY BARILLA #39 in Pasta & Noodles

Barilla Whole Grain pasta has a delicious flavor and "al dente" texture, make it the perfect pairing for any meal. With the great taste and quality you have come to expect from Italy's #1 pasta brand, you can make every meal into something. see more...

Brianne P.
LYNNWOOD, WA
I've recently become a fan of the Whole Wheat pasta options.  Barilla seems to make the best options.  The pasta cooks consistently and the taste is excellent.  We like it with marinara or olive oil and cheese.  It is nice to have a healthier option and I have my dad now cooking exclusively this brand.
Megan J.
Oroville, CA
My husband and I normally cook up spaghetti when we need a go-to meal. I am not good at cooking at all but no matter how I cook the noodles they always come out fine (I would hope I wouldn't screw up noodles). But we always grab this pasta for our spaghetti (love that it's whole grain also).
alexis a.
I don't like to eat pasta because it has too many carbs BUT I am Italian which means on Sundays we have pasta and sauce. I prefer to use this- Brailla Whole Grain spaghetti. It tastes amazing, is healthier than white flour pasta, and is al dente perfection in 12 minutes!
Nilda C.
Riverview, FL
Better than the regular kind of spaghetti if you want healthy, and more fiber. We've eaten it and love it. Tastes I believe better, although takes a bit longer to cook. I buy this all the time now. My daughter and I love it, and definitely would recommend others to try.
Madison W.
Oklahoma City, OK
In the spirit of us all trying to be healthy, I have tried several whole grain pasta options. This is the only one I go back to. I love to use it for pesto and tomato based pasta recipes. I would definitely recommend it for those trying to cut out refined grains.
Ashley C.
San diego, CA
This is the only brand of pasta I buy. I love it. They have so many kinds and different flavors. But this thin spaghetti is my favorite. Great inbetween from Angel hair and Spaghetti itself. it the perfect one.
Shanna S.
San Diego, CA
Barilla is my go to brand for all things pasta. I love the flavor of the noodles and how quickly they cook. I usually eat these noodles with homemade pasta sauce. It's great for the price, you can even find them at The Dollar Store if you are on a budget.
cassandra s.
love this when making spagetti or alfredo my fav thing to use the thin noodles. this brand is great and wont change. repeat customer, will always keep on buying, i buy this at walmart or even HEB. i always tell my family to buy this great very
Valerie L.
Absolutely love this pasta. It is definitely my go to for spaghetti. For me it holds up really well and doesn't take ages to cook. I like that it doesn't stick together like I've seen with other brands.
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
I love this brand. So glad that they have it in whole grain! This spaghetti cooks quickly and tastes really good. I also like that this is non GMO verified! I love to use this to make spaghetti!
Natasha R.
What is the nutrition info for this product?