BY BARILLA #39 in Pasta & Noodles

Barilla Whole Grain pasta has a delicious flavor and "al dente" texture, make it the perfect pairing for any meal. With the great taste and quality you have come to expect from Italy's #1 pasta brand, you can make every meal into something. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
This is a staple in our pantry just about everyday of the year. It's easy to find in almost any grocery store, and the price is inexpensive. The thin spaghetti is easy to cook (faster), and it's still great tasting with any sauces. We usually put it in our marinara sauce, but sometimes, I just grab a bunch and put it in my soups.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Fort Rucker, AL
I switched over from your regular pasta to a whole grain pasta a few months ago and honestly was terrified my kids would notice or even I would. We love pasta but adding some good wheat never hurt. Luckily we love it. My kids prefer the whole grain think spaghetti over our old choice! The noodles are still soft and smooth
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Compton, CA
Barilla brand pasta is my favorite pasta because it cooks to perfection. I've tried other brands and they don't measure up to quality standards, they feel like I'm chewing bubble gum, taste gritty or have an after taste. This one never disappoints and it's affordable too at my local grocery store.
Britt K.
Britt K.
Flintstone, MD
A great spaghetti dinner is one of my favorite meals in life! Barilla is my go-to brand for all pasta and my favorite is this thin spaghetti. It's so easy and fast to cook and so delicious with my favorite sauce and some melted cheese! Love the healthy whole grain options!
Dhara P.
Dhara P.
Scottsdale, AZ
We get this type of paste every single time and it has never let us down. I bought it from walmart at a great inexpensive price. I think you get the exact same taste and outcome with others except this is cheaper. Very tasty, and smooth. and would definitely recommend.
Kim O.
Kim O.
Love this pasta, its very healthy and my favorite whole grain pasta. My whole family loves it and eats it non-stop. Its very easy to cook and love using it with homemade Alfredo sauce. Always make it when I have guest over and they love it too. I am overall satisfied.
JoVanna B.
JoVanna B.
This pasta was a little gummy. However, it was really tasty. I felt good knowing that it was whole grain. I bought it from my local Hy-vee. It was relatively cheap compared to other alternatives. I would recommend to other people looking to change their eating habits.
Catie M.
Catie M.
One of my favorite meals is chicken and pasta. We always use Barilla thin noodles because they are delicious and whole grain. We also use the leftover noodles for a variety of different meals. The noodles are rather inexpensive and well worth the cost.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Barilla is a pretty good, dependable, and available brand of pasta. A favorite dish of mine is spaghetti with meat sauce, and I prefer whole grain over white. I actually think whole grain pasta tastes better than regular pasta, and it's healthier.
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm a huge lover of pasta and bread. This pasta is really good and cooks wonderfully but I also use Great Value pasta and though it doesn't cook the same (if you don't watch it) it gives me the same taste which is important for those on budgets!
Natasha R.
Natasha R.
What is the nutrition info for this product?