BY BARILLA

Barilla Whole Grain pasta has a delicious flavor and "al dente" texture, make it the perfect pairing for any meal. With the great taste and quality you have come to expect from Italy's #1 pasta brand, you can make every meal into something. see more...

Megan J.
Bolling Afb, DC
My husband and I normally cook up spaghetti when we need a go-to meal. I am not good at cooking at all but no matter how I cook the noodles they always come out fine (I would hope I wouldn't screw up noodles). But we always grab this pasta for our spaghetti (love that it's whole grain also).
Nilda C.
Riverview, FL
Better than the regular kind of spaghetti if you want healthy, and more fiber. We've eaten it and love it. Tastes I believe better, although takes a bit longer to cook. I buy this all the time now. My daughter and I love it, and definitely would recommend others to try.
Ashley C.
San diego, CA
This is the only brand of pasta I buy. I love it. They have so many kinds and different flavors. But this thin spaghetti is my favorite. Great inbetween from Angel hair and Spaghetti itself. it the perfect one.
Shanna S.
San Diego, CA
Barilla is my go to brand for all things pasta. I love the flavor of the noodles and how quickly they cook. I usually eat these noodles with homemade pasta sauce. It's great for the price, you can even find them at The Dollar Store if you are on a budget.
cassandra s.
love this when making spagetti or alfredo my fav thing to use the thin noodles. this brand is great and wont change. repeat customer, will always keep on buying, i buy this at walmart or even HEB. i always tell my family to buy this great very
Valerie G.
Absolutely love this pasta. It is definitely my go to for spaghetti. For me it holds up really well and doesn't take ages to cook. I like that it doesn't stick together like I've seen with other brands.
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
I love this brand. So glad that they have it in whole grain! This spaghetti cooks quickly and tastes really good. I also like that this is non GMO verified! I love to use this to make spaghetti!
Savannah L.
Hinton, WV
My grandpa has had to start a strict diet because of his diabetes and this pasta is a great substitute for the white pasta! He loves it and it lets him enjoy the foods that he thought he would have to say goodbye to!
Samantha C.
Glen Rock, PA
Well, it's pasta! It's whole wheat and it tastes great, and it cooks in only a few minutes. We don't eat a ton of pasta, but the Barilla whole wheat brand is the best out of the options at Giant by far.
Alicia S.
Kersey, PA
This is very good pasta, but a little on the expensive side. The quality is great but there are others that aren't as expensive. I buy this because the whole grain isn't as noticeable from this brand.
Natasha R.
What is the nutrition info for this product?