BY BARILLA

Barilla® Whole Grain Thin Spaghetti.

Excellent source of fiber.

Made with 51% whole wheat.

"Al Dente" perfection in 6-7 minutes.

All natural.

EST. Parma 1877 - Italy's #1 brand of pasta. see more...

Stephanie J.
Hilliard, OH
My fiancé and I try to eat healthier because we have a wedding coming up so we tried this product. We can hardly tell a difference compared to regular spaghetti but the noodles are a bit more stiff. Overall we would choose this as a healthier option.
Rachel B.
Bartlesville, OK
We have recently switched to eating Barilla's whole grain pasta over their regular option. I love the flavor and texture and of course appreciate that it is a healthier option. I also enjoy the pricing of this product.
Lauren W.
Montgomery , TX
This whole wheat pasta is my go to. The cooking time isn't long and the quality of the pasta is great. I prefer this over what is at most restaurants. I tend to purchase at HEB. Overall I'm very satisfied with this product.
Kayla P.
Castle Rock, CO
I just prefer this brand over other brands when it t comes to whole wheat. The value for the pasta is fair given the amount you get and time you save by not having to make your own. Recommend it to others if asked.
Katherine F.
Universal Cty, TX
Love the packaging. You don't have to use the whole box at once! Price is compatible with other brands. I find mine at HEB, who also offer in store coupons from time to time
Jacquelyn B.
Sioux City, IA
I love Barilla's whole grain spaghetti. It's got better health benefits than regular pasta, but this taste the same as the pasta I grew up on. It's a staple in my pantry.
Stacie S.
I actually picked this product up by mistake. You know how it is getting off work and grocery shopping with cranky hungry children and trying to find something to quick to throw together for dinner at the last moment. These noodles actually tasted "okay". I'm not a real fan of whole wheat (I know, I know) but these weren't bad.
Courtney S.
Dothan, AL
Yummy! This whole wheat thin spaghetti is delicious and much healthier than the other alternatives. With a Type 1 diabetic obj our household we don't eat a lot of pastas, but when we do indulge, this is our go to product. Packed with nutrients and a higher protein to carbs ratio, this pasta isn't just delicious but it's good for my family too!
Serena R.
S El Monte, CA
This is the only pasta I use for all my pasta dishes. The taste is great and perfect every time. I know I can only find great deals on my pasta at a few stores. I have been using this pasta brand for 10 years now and I only use this brand. It's just the next best thing to homemade pasta.
Sarah U.
Woodstock, CT
For being whole grain pasta, this brand has a pretty decent flavor and texture. Wheat will never have the same effect white, doughy white pasta has for me, but the health advantages, especially since I try to eat healthy. Not good plain or cold like normal pasta, but it's more about the whole grain factor than the brand itself.