GroceryPantryBarilla
Pasta Whole Grain Spaghetti

Barilla Pasta Whole Grain Spaghetti

Barilla® Whole grain Spaghetti.

Excellent source of fiber.

Made with 51% whole wheat.

"Al dente" perfection in 7-8 minutes.

All natural.

EST. Parma 1877 - Italy's #1 brand of pasta.

Queda exquisita ?
Does this pasta have a weird after taste?
Start your review of Barilla Pasta Whole Grain Spaghetti!
Cristal R.
Crestview, FL
Barilla Pasta Whole Grain Spaghetti uploaded by Cristal R.
When you are not used to eat whole grain foods it can taste very different to regular pasta, but it is worth a try. These are really good with pasta sauce and ground beef. Very affordable too.
Sherri O.
N Providence, RI
Barilla is the only company I purchase whole grain or wheat pasta from. It never has a funny flavor or texture. Always delicious !
Madalina J.
Livonia, MI
I love purchasing angel hair pasta when choosing whole grain because it cooks much faster and I think it doesn't taste as grainy
Fabiola O.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this pasta, it is healthier than other options, It taste really good as well, you verily notice you are eating a whole grain pasta.
Allison K.
The Barilla Pasta whole grain angel hair is perfect for a healthy dinner. Especially some spaghetti or fettuccini alfredo! My entire family loves this pasta, including my picky 7 year old son!
Melissa  S.
Mineral Wells, TX
I really like this particular brand and the fact that you can feed the family something that is good for them, but still taste like regular spaghetti! The price is very affordable. By the time I boil the noodles, and put sauce over it, even my children cannot tell!! Yum!!
Kate S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love whole-grain stuff just because it always feels healthier and especially this Barilla pasta it taste exactly the same as regular but it’s healthier because it is made from whole-grain I totally recommend.
Jady M Z.
Barilla Pasta Whole Grain Spaghetti uploaded by Jady M Z.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Este espaguetis es el ideal para preparar cenas saludables bajas en gluten. Es fácil de cocinar no como otras que si se sobre cocinan tu preparación no será buena. Es ideal para una dieta balanceada. Y de rico sabor que e cantará a grandes y chicos. Quieres sorprender a tu familia usa esta pasta.
Ysa B.
Lake Orion, MI
Love the spaghetti! Anything whole grain gets my vote for sure. I love that you can sort of be healthy while still eating all the carbs nom nom nom.
Mandy E.
Clarksville, TN
I do not buy any other brand of pasta. Barilla is always on hand in my house. Buying the whole grain pasta is a simple way to increase my kids' nutrition while they eat their favorite food. Perfect.