BY BARILLA

Barilla® Whole Grain Rotini.

Excellent source of fiber.

"Al dente" perfection in 9-10 minutes.

Made with 51% whole wheat.

EST. Parma 1877 - Italy's #1 brand of pasta. see more...

Alexis B.
These whole grain noodles taste great and not at all chalky. I like to buy these because I believe they are healthier for you and they are stills great price. I usually just throw some red sauce and a vegan chicken patty over top.
kathy n.
Sacramento, CA
I always get this brand/type of pasta when i go to walmart to make. I cook it with some chicken breast and corn, carrots, peas, and green beans. With a pinch of cayenne pepper and 1-2 tsp of lemon juice. I also season my chicken breast with some garlic salt and it's super delicious, should totally give it a try!
Sam L.
Morgantown, WV
I love whole grain pasta and cook with it often. Barillas whole grain rotini is a go to for me and is a constant staple in my pantry. I can't taste the difference and love that it's a healthier option for me
Rachael B.
South Bend , IN
I love this pasta. Whole grain or not. It's great to use with pasta sauce, pesto, or with salad dressing and pepperoni to make a pasta salad. I usually freeze the meals and reheat them for a quick meal.
Lindsay P.
Barilla makes the best whole wheat and whole grain pastas that I have bought at the grocery store. We alternate between this style and the protein plus version in the yellow box.
Lauren C.
Boynton Beach, FL
A healthy alternative as well as yummy! I've always bought this brand of pasta and never have had anything to complain about! Great food great price
Hannah H.
Love this pasta! It's super filling and whole grain. It does not have a texture or taste too different than white pasta. I highly recommend!
Lacey C.
Independence, KY
Really good for a whole wheat pasta. A little dry if kept for leftovers, but adding a little olive oil before storing fixed that!
Nikki R.
Buffalo, NY
Great Pasta! Love the whole grain option to keep it healthy while still eating delicious comfort food!
Kayla B.
Cedar Falls, IA
Super tasty and super healthy! definitely would recommend to anyone who loves pasta!