BY BARILLA #60 in Pasta & Noodles

Barilla® Whole Grain Penne.

Excellent source of fiber.

"Al dente" perfection in 9-10 minutes.

Made with 51% whole wheat.

EST. Parma 1877 - Italy's #1 brand of pasta.™. see more...

• Does anyone find that whole wheat pasta is actually benef...1 Answers
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
Love this pastor very easy to make you just boil water couldn’t get any more simple than that it also tastes really good are usually opt for a whole grain option when it’s available
Cayla C.
Pasta is my very favorite food, so when my husband always suggests whole wheat pasta I usually don't go along with it. I did pick this up on a recent shopping trip and I was pleasantly surprised. It didn't have that typical dry dense flavor that I was used to tasting with whole wheat pasta. I did get it on sale which made it significantly more affordable.
Anastacia H.
Albuquerque, NM
I get this every time I go to the store. My son loves to experiment with it. Making all kinds of sauces to go on the noodles. An inexpensive way for him to test his cooking skills. I buy it either at my local grocery store or at Walmart
Victoria S.
Buffalo, MN
These are perfect for butter noodles. Add parmesan and it's a perfect meal! I like whole grain noodles rather than regular noodles because they are healthier. I got them from Wal-mart. These noodles are always on my grocery list. My boyfriend loves them too!
Lynda D.
Ballwin, MO
Good pasta. Always very affordable and goes on sale all the time at my local grocery store. It has great flavor and is easy to prepare. I like that it is a healthier take on the white pasta I usually prepare. Every little bit helps
Haylee B.
Winchester, VA
Barilla pasta is amazing, cooks so quickly, and often goes on sale! The directions on the back of the box are completely accurate. All types of their pasta are great and don't disappoint. I have purchased  this brand again and again and would definitely recommend.
Kerry B.
Camp Hill, PA
I generally choose penne noodles because you don't need a spoon to help twist/eat the way you do with spaghetti or linguine.  I prefer the Whole Grain pasta.  It's supposed to be healthier I suppose.  I generally just serve this with traditional marinara sauce.
Tulip (.
I love penne with certain toppings like, sweet peppers, crushed red peppers, and Parmesan cheese. This product being whole grain doesn't necessarily go with that particular taste. Overall it's good but not all the way satisfaction.
Tamara E.
Conover, NC
Barilla Pasta Whole Grain Penne gives me a great way to sneak healthy grains into my kids meals. Repeat customer, I'll buy any Barilla Whole Grain product. It tastes great, texture is wonderful, and my kids love it!!
Ashten Y.
Barilla always has great pasta in my opinion. It's pretty cheap at Walmart and there are so many different types of pasta that they offer. I love getting penne and rotini! I also always make sure to buy whole wheat pasta since it is healthier than white pasta.
Ashleigh R.
Wickenburg
Does anyone find that whole wheat pasta is actually beneficial to health.. lolBarilla Pasta Whole Grain Penne