BY BARILLA

Barilla® Whole Grain Medium Shells.

Excellent source of fiber.

"Al Dente" perfection in 7-8 minutes.

Made with 51% whole wheat.

EST. Parma 1877 - Italy's #1 brand of pasta. see more...

Whitney R.
Ivins, UT
Barilla Whole Grain Pasta never disappoints. I always end up getting this brand because it is always a good price. We always have Barilla spaghetti on hand for sure, along with linguine and penne. Those are always a favorite. I recommend this brand to anyone that loves a good pasta dish!
Malvy B.
DORAL,FL, FL
Me encantan estas pastas! tienen buena consistencia se conican muy bien y complementan cualquier salsa que le pongas, me gusta por que no se deshase y esta lista en solo unos minutos.
Kayla M.
This is my favorite brand of noodles and their wheat noodles are the best. They have a great taste and they cook well. I use them in all my pasta dishes.
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
If you are looking for a way to cook healthier, try out these wheat Barilla pasta shells. I love using these for Mac and cheese!
Angela S.
Scottsdale, AZ
This is one of my favorite whole wheat pasta alternatives! Sold at grocers everywhere. It is on the healthier side.
Gurbinder K.
This is the only pasta that we use in my house and i actually prefer this whole grain pasta over the regular !
Jasmine F.
I love pastas and this whole grain is a tasty and healthier alternative. easy to use and great for many recipes
Tiffany M.
RICHLANDS, NC
I really like this particular brand of pasta. The flavor is good. It cooks nicely, and hold the sauce well.
Kristen B.
Modesto, CA
This is the only brand I buy. I love that it is healthy and my kids love it.
Dina W.
Vaudreuil , QC
Barilla in my opinion makes the best pasta and the whole grain variety is no exception. Its a great way to make a healthier choice while not giving up any flavor. They cook well too, I've never had a problem with them! These are great for making mac and cheese!