Barilla Pasta Whole Grain Linguine uploaded by Charlie J.

BY BARILLA

Barilla® Whole Grain Linguine.

Excellent source of fiber.

Made with 51% whole wheat.

"Al dente" perfection in 7-8 minutes.

All natural.

Est. Parma 1877 - Italy's #1 brand of Pasta™. see more...

• How you like to make it yummy.4 Answers
  • Do you like wheat pasta or regular pasta best? 1 Answers
  • Looking for a whole grain pasta that doesn't taste like c...2 Answers
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Love it Barilla is a favorite in our house. I love making Cajun Chicken Linguini with this. The product is heart healthy and has less harsh chemicals than other brands do. I also notice that these noodles have more of a taste than others I have tried more of a wheaty taste to it. I suggest buying and they're only a dollar with tax.
Charlie J.
Chillicothe , OH
I used this pasta to make my cajun chicken linguine alfredo tonight and it was delicious. I am always looking for ways to add fiber and whole grains to my family's diet and this was a great alternative to regular pasta. I was worried that this linguine wouldn't be as good in this recipe because this is normally one of our favorite meals, but everyone was pleased with the flavor and texture. Will definitely buy it again.
Felice A.
Port St Lucie, FL
I was never a lover of whole grain pasta but since I started eating Barilla Whole Grain Linguine I have to say this is probably the tastiest pasta every. It's also very healthy and perfect for someone who loves pasta but wants to take a healthy approach to it eating.
Delaney S.
Reading, PA
I really love this brand and I love that they offer healthier alternatives. I really like the taste of this pasta. I was a bit worried at first that it would taste like cardboard, but was presently surprised when it tasted really good! I honestly can't tell the difference between this and a regular pasta. Pasta is my favorite food so being able to keep it around while I'm dieting makes me really happy. 10/10 would recommend!
Debbie H.
Centerburg, OH
This was one of the first whole grain pastas I ever tried. The texture is different and takes a little getting used to. Now that I've tried a few kinds, I realize that cooking time is important - you're going to have to taste to be sure it's cooked properly. It's a great way to sneak a little "healthy" into our love of pasta!
chris r.
Grovetown, GA
Ohhhh this is a great spaghetti to work with. its low sodium, low gluts are great alternative to the normal spaghetti. its made with whole grains instead of flour and such. kinda like how they say white bread isn't good for you but wheat is. the startch level is considerably low. i would recommend this highly if your looking for a healthy alternative
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
Barilla Pasta Whole Grain Linguine is yummy treat for me easy to make , can be make in so many ways some time i like to make noodle with this for my daughter because it is made of Whole Grain like to give my daughter . Good Price always got in sale.
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
This is a great alternative and healthier solution to regular pasta. I don't notice a difference in taste, however I do have family members that point out that it is crunchier than regular pasta.
Chelsea B.
I love this brand of pasta! I only buy whole grain pastas, so it's nice to see such a great selection of it in the stores. You can't tell the difference between this whole grain linguine and regular white flour linguine. I will buy it again! Many times over!
Alana M.
Los Angeles, CA
I like The barilla brand and appreciate that they offer the wheat pasta option which is a little healthier. Takes a few minutes longer to cook but it's delicious and more filling than the original pasta.
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
How you like to make it yummy.
Shelly P.
Looking for a whole grain pasta that doesn't taste like cardboard. What are your thoughts on the flavor of this one?
Alicia T.
wytheville, VA
Do you like wheat pasta or regular pasta best?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Does anyone else notice these have a taste to them they are not just plain tasting they taste like actual wheat germ?