BY BARILLA

Barilla® Whole Grain Angel Hair.

Excellent source of fiber.

Made with 51% whole wheat.

"Al dente" perfection in 4-5 minutes.

All natural.

EST. Parma 1877 - Italy's #1 brand of pasta. see more...

Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
Best of the whole grain pastas out there!! Most whole grain pastas are difficult to cook, even to al dente but this one is perfect! Top with chopped fresh Roma tomatoes, olive oil, capers and minced garlic and maybe some whole grain bread crumbs, freshly grated Parmesan and it's a quick and healthy meal! I have also served it with grilled salmon for protein!! Yummy!
Arleen P.
Yakima, WA
I have used many whole grain pastas and Barilla is the best by far. The taste is alway wonderful and is never crunchy like some wheat noodles, no matter how long you cook them. If you want to start eating healthier and add wheat noodles to your meals, I recommend barilla. Even the bleach noodles are amazing. As for the price, not expensive at all.
Amanda M.
Secaucus , NJ
Love angel hair paste actually all types of pasta except the brown rice ones but this is really good easy to use easy to make very tasty food I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves the pasta
Casandra C.
Now that I'm on my healthy kick for this year I wanted to pick a whole grain noodle for my low calorie spaghetti and this one was the best. The taste is great and I didn't even miss the white pasta
Melissa M.
Orlando
I tried this for the first time last week and it tasted okay. Maybe it was the wheat but I wasnt a huge fan but wanted to try something healthy.  I usually use the regular thin barilla spaghetti but wanted to be healthy, its worth a try, wasnt horrible
Andy M.
Lexington Park
I love pasta in all shapes and forms, so I try to find healthy options to try and substitute regular pasta, and whole grain is the my favorite. I only eat barilla whole grain though because the taste and texture are so similar to the normal pasta!
Rachel J.
Olive Branch, Mississippi
We wanted to try and be healthier by having more whole grain pasta in our pantry. The only problem
I have is that the taste and texture are a little off. It's probably just personal preference but it was a little bit too gritty for my taste.
Kelly B.
Overland Park, KS
This has good flavor. Wheat noodles definitely have a different flavor than regular but I like that they are healthier for you. I love them with a marinara sauce or alfredo sauce. I would recommend this brand to others.
Joyce J.
It's pasta. It tastes like pasta and the whole grain doesn't detract from it. It's cheap and filling. I actually don't really notice a difference compared to other brands (including store brands). I usually just buy whatever brand is on sale that week.
Casey W.
Chico, CA
I came upon this pasta one night at the grocery store when it so happened that all of the non-whole grain angel hair and spaghetti noodles were gone. So, I decided to give the whole grain a try. It was pretty good! You can't really tell the difference between regular pasta and this one besides the color and one slight taste factor that I couldn't quite put my finger on. My mom happens to make (in my opinion) the most delicious spaghetti sauce ever and I'm sure I could have eaten her sauce over the cardboard box the pasta comes in and thought it was still pretty good.
Overall, I liked it enough to eat two bowls, but not enough to switch me forever to whole grain.

Kohl's