Barilla Pasta White Fiber Spaghetti uploaded by Paris J.

BY BARILLA #95 in Pasta & Noodles

Barilla®.White Fiber Spaghetti.

Enriched pasta with fiber.

3x more fiber than our regular pasta*.

Same great taste.

"Al dente" perfection in 9-10 minutes.

30% of daily whole grains per 3.5oz**.

Est. Parma 1877 -

Italy's #1 brand of Pasta™. see more...

Nancy K.
These noodles are so delicious and have more fiber than regular spaghetti. They cooked perfectly to al dente and went great in my shrimp scampi. I can often get Barilla pasta for $1 at my local grocery store, so the price is great too.
Maria L.
Orlando, FL
Best pasta ever, I usually buy one that I think it's 6 boxes in one, you can find it at sam's club and at Costco, you have some money and it brings 3 different pasta types, barilla has an excellent quality, even if you forget you pasta cooking it won't become baby food ( it happened to me) if you're picky eating Italian food, pick a barilla and you won't regret
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
I always buy Barilla pasta. I trust the Brand and my family has been buying the same pasta for years. It is very delicious. I feel like they use quality ingredients, and there is no ingredients inside that I wouldn't put in myself. I will continue to purchase this.
Shelsea S.
Redlands, CA
Spaghetti is a go-to easy dinner in any house, and in my house I love using the Barilla white fiber spaghetti noodles. They taste great and the price is standard for any noodle. I just crave the taste of it in my spaghetti!
Avelina S.
7483 Sabre st
This is the best on e out there. Me and my family have been useing this product since i was a little girl. Im known as the pasta queen in my family. And this is the only brand ill . use. So go get you a box..
Alina C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my go-to pasta! It's a white pasta with extra fiber added.  Tastes great (like all the Barilla products!) and is always stocked in my pantry. It's a great value and can usually be found on sale at your local grocery store. I am overall satisfied with this dry pasta.
Hannah P.
Mc Calla, AL
Spaghetti is an all time favorite in my home. It is an easy and affordable meal that takes no time thanks to Barilla pasta. After long days, you don't want to come home to cook a 4 course meal, so spaghetti it is!
Abigayle M.
Winnsboro, SC
In all honesty I think noodles are noodles. I'm a repeat customer but it just depends on the price. Clearly these aren't as good as fresh noodles, and they aren't as healthy as whole grain, but I still recommend them if you're interested.
Julianne T.
Stone Mtn, GA
Only pasta brand I use! Unlike others, these noodles don't stick together and get all nasty and the taste and price is just supreme in my humble opinion. This is the only brand I have used for pasta for years and the only brand I will continue using.
Mercedes M.
You can't go wrong with this pasta. It's texture is great, and it's flavors go great with anything you want to pair it with. I'm sure there is lots of carbs, but it is soooo worth it ! You can't say much else except for how fantastic it is!