Add a Photo

By BARILLA
#44 in Pasta & Noodles
Barilla®.White Fiber Spaghetti.

Enriched pasta with fiber.

3x more fiber than our regular pasta*.

Same great taste.

"Al dente" perfection in 9-10 minutes.

30% of daily whole grains per 3.5oz**.

Est. Parma 1877 -

Italy's #1 brand of Pasta™.
Photo (1)
Maria L.
Maria L.
Orlando, FL

Best pasta ever, I usually buy one that I think it's 6 boxes in one, you can find it at sam's club and at Costco, you have some money and it brings 3 different pasta types, barilla has an excellent quality, even if you forget you pasta cooking it won't become baby food ( it happened to me) if you're picky eating Italian food, pick a barilla and you won't regret
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Apple Valley, MN

Usually I get the whole grains version of Barilla pasta and decided to try something new. Maybe I grew accustomed to the whole grain flavor or texture but it seemed that the white fiber pasta was lacking something or tasted off. I would choose regular white spaghetti noodles next time before picking the white fiber spaghetti.
Aurora B.
Aurora B.

I was disappointed with this brand in general. I've seen the countless commercials and was interested in trying the pastas. I hated how the pasta clumped together I've cooked and baked a variety of pasta dishes and this had never happened. I skip this brand when I'm shopping for pasta now.
Zulfikar Tomasovich R.
Zulfikar Tomasovich R.
Bridgehampton, NY

I don't eat pasta that often, but when I do I have always like Barilla products especially the spaghetti noodles. Good quality and they always taste good. They are a little bit more expensive than some other brands, but my grocery store seems to have them on sale quite often.
Erin E.
Erin E.

It's Barilla pasta! What can I say? Pasta is one of my all time favorite comfort foods. I always choose Barilla pastas because I like the way they cook and I like the way they taste. I always have a modgepodge of different types of pastas in my pantry. Gotta have it!
Angela L.
Angela L.
Jacksonville, FL

I am a traditional Italian woman, so I love making my own pasta, but when I want to cook in a hurry, it's barilla because it is a very good pasta and I like the fact that it does not break up in the box. It's a good value especially when it's buy one get one free!
Stephenie T.
Stephenie T.
Knoxville, IA

Barilla is basically the only pasta I buy. I love that it cooks quickly. The flavor is amazing. I like that whatever sauce you use sticks to the pasta and it never turns out gummy or overcooked. Every Barilla item I've purchased has worked well for me. Love it.
Louna S.
Louna S.
Chicago , IL

This pasta is okay just like any orher pasta. When cooked just right, it makes thr pasta aldente. Although I always cook mine 2 minutes longer (when you can no longer see the white stuff in the center of the pasta). I use it along with Ragu pasta sauce.
Chris C.
Chris C.
West Milford, NJ

This pasta tastes the same as regular, but it a great way to sneak in some health benefits with my family never knowing the difference. I have made it with sauce, as well as with butter and cheese and there are never any complaints, or leftovers!
Cassie K.
Cassie K.

Barilla is my go-to pasta brand. Their White Fiber line is great because it doesn't have that ''whole wheat/grain'' taste that some fiber pastas have. This doesn't taste any different, and adds a boost of fiber to your daily nutrition. Great!