Barilla Pasta White Fiber Spaghetti uploaded by Paris J.

BY BARILLA

Barilla®.White Fiber Spaghetti.

Enriched pasta with fiber.

3x more fiber than our regular pasta*.

Same great taste.

"Al dente" perfection in 9-10 minutes.

30% of daily whole grains per 3.5oz**.

Est. Parma 1877 -

Italy's #1 brand of Pasta™. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Angela L.
Angela L.
Jacksonville, FL
I am a traditional Italian woman, so I love making my own pasta, but when I want to cook in a hurry, it's barilla because it is a very good pasta and I like the fact that it does not break up in the box. It's a good value especially when it's buy one get one free!
Louna S.
Louna S.
Chicago , IL
This pasta is okay just like any orher pasta. When cooked just right, it makes thr pasta aldente. Although I always cook mine 2 minutes longer (when you can no longer see the white stuff in the center of the pasta). I use it along with Ragu pasta sauce.
Shelsea S.
Shelsea S.
Redlands, CA
Spaghetti is a go-to easy dinner in any house, and in my house I love using the Barilla white fiber spaghetti noodles. They taste great and the price is standard for any noodle. I just crave the taste of it in my spaghetti!
Avelina S.
Avelina S.
7483 Sabre st
This is the best on e out there. Me and my family have been useing this product since i was a little girl. Im known as the pasta queen in my family. And this is the only brand ill . use. So go get you a box..
Mikaela D.
Mikaela D.
This is the only brand of spaghetti noodles my family has used since I was born. When I'm at college, it's the only brand I buy too! Love them.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Love this pasta and the best part is that it tastes just like regular pasta, not like the whole wheat pasta that tastes nothing like pasta.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Aurora, CO
I prefer their angel hair. This pasta was quite done, even at the amount of time that the box said to cook them at. They got kind of mushy.
Julia W.
Julia W.
Katy, TX
I use this for all my pasta recipes always comes out well a little starchy sometimes though so I always rinse them off some
Zulie R.
Zulie R.
Hialeah, FL
I don't buy any other pasta other than barilla it is the best pasta brand in my opinion. I mean what isn't good from Italy?
keila p.
keila p.
Riverhead, NY
Me gusta mucho lo rapida que se hace, y lo buena que es. puedo preparar platos saludables y deliciosos con ella.