Barilla Pasta White Fiber Spaghetti uploaded by Paris J.

BY BARILLA #62 in Pasta & Noodles

Barilla®.White Fiber Spaghetti.

Enriched pasta with fiber.

3x more fiber than our regular pasta*.

Same great taste.

"Al dente" perfection in 9-10 minutes.

30% of daily whole grains per 3.5oz**.

Est. Parma 1877 -

Italy's #1 brand of Pasta™. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Burnsville
Usually I get the whole grains version of Barilla pasta and decided to try something new. Maybe I grew accustomed to the whole grain flavor or texture but it seemed that the white fiber pasta was lacking something or tasted off. I would choose regular white spaghetti noodles next time before picking the white fiber spaghetti.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Jacksonville, FL
I am a traditional Italian woman, so I love making my own pasta, but when I want to cook in a hurry, it's barilla because it is a very good pasta and I like the fact that it does not break up in the box. It's a good value especially when it's buy one get one free!
Louna S.
Louna S.
Chicago , IL
This pasta is okay just like any orher pasta. When cooked just right, it makes thr pasta aldente. Although I always cook mine 2 minutes longer (when you can no longer see the white stuff in the center of the pasta). I use it along with Ragu pasta sauce.
Shelsea S.
Shelsea S.
Redlands, CA
Spaghetti is a go-to easy dinner in any house, and in my house I love using the Barilla white fiber spaghetti noodles. They taste great and the price is standard for any noodle. I just crave the taste of it in my spaghetti!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Canal Fulton, OH
My husband and I tried this for the first time recently and were surprised at how good it was. I was thinking it might be more like the wheat pastas I normally get, but it was lighter and didn't take as long to cook.
Lillian A.
Lillian A.
Levittown, NY
We cook pasta in our house about 3-4 times a week. We live spaghetti and we are always trying to find ways to eat healthier. That's why we love Barilla Pasta White Fiber. It is so delicious with the fiber you need!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Chugiak, AK
I'm always looking for ways to add more fiber to my diet. My mom started to buy this and honestly, it doesn't taste different to normal pasta, but it feels better to eat it since I know it's beneficial to my body!
Avelina S.
Avelina S.
7483 Sabre st
This is the best on e out there. Me and my family have been useing this product since i was a little girl. Im known as the pasta queen in my family. And this is the only brand ill . use. So go get you a box..
Suelle C.
Suelle C.
San Antonio, TX
I def love Barilla! One of the best pastas I've ever had/bought! Can you believe that I've been in Italy and they say this is not a good. I was like WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, THIS IS MY FAVORITE? HAHHAHA
Teea W.
Teea W.
Kenai, AK
I wasn't sure of this product at first but my family nor my self have noticed any difference in the product. Its still the same great taste as the original noodles but this is healthier for my family.