Barilla Pasta White Fiber Spaghetti uploaded by Paris J.

BY BARILLA

Barilla®.White Fiber Spaghetti.

Enriched pasta with fiber.

3x more fiber than our regular pasta*.

Same great taste.

"Al dente" perfection in 9-10 minutes.

30% of daily whole grains per 3.5oz**.

Est. Parma 1877 -

Italy's #1 brand of Pasta™. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Angela L.
Jacksonville, FL
I am a traditional Italian woman, so I love making my own pasta, but when I want to cook in a hurry, it's barilla because it is a very good pasta and I like the fact that it does not break up in the box. It's a good value especially when it's buy one get one free!
Shelsea S.
Redlands, CA
Spaghetti is a go-to easy dinner in any house, and in my house I love using the Barilla white fiber spaghetti noodles. They taste great and the price is standard for any noodle. I just crave the taste of it in my spaghetti!
Avelina S.
7483 Sabre st
This is the best on e out there. Me and my family have been useing this product since i was a little girl. Im known as the pasta queen in my family. And this is the only brand ill . use. So go get you a box..
Elizabeth S.
Aurora, CO
I prefer their angel hair. This pasta was quite done, even at the amount of time that the box said to cook them at. They got kind of mushy.
Zulie R.
Hialeah, FL
I don't buy any other pasta other than barilla it is the best pasta brand in my opinion. I mean what isn't good from Italy?
Heather O.
Omaha, NE
This spaghetti is delicious. Its the perfect addition to our favorite sauce and it really easy to cook.
Denisse G.
This is the pasta brand I always get. I've tried other brands and always end up going back to thsi
Camille M.
Los Gatos, CA
I love spaghetti and this spaghetti is very delicious with tomato sauce and meatballs..
Nancy K.
These noodles are so delicious and have more fiber than regular spaghetti. They cooked perfectly to al dente and went great in my shrimp scampi. I can often get Barilla pasta for $1 at my local grocery store, so the price is great too.
Maria L.
Orlando , FL
Best pasta ever, I usually buy one that I think it's 6 boxes in one, you can find it at sam's club and at Costco, you have some money and it brings 3 different pasta types, barilla has an excellent quality, even if you forget you pasta cooking it won't become baby food ( it happened to me) if you're picky eating Italian food, pick a barilla and you won't regret