BY BARILLA

Barilla® White Fiber Shells.

EST. Parma 1877 - Italy's #1 brand of Pasta®.

3x more fiber than our regular pasta*.

Same great taste.

24% daily value of fiber.

"Al dente" perfection in 6-7 minutes.

Enriched pasta with Fiber™. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Katie G.
Katie G.
Dahlonega , GA
Foodie Expert
These are absolutely delicious. You can't really go wrong with pasta, in my opinion. I love Italian food. these are super easy to put your own twist on and they are so tasty and not too heavy and go great with any sauce. Very easy to cook and yummy for any meal, anytime.
Jenn J.
Jenn J.
Calumet, MI
Foodie Expert
Shells are my favorite go too. Wether it's for tuna noodle salad or just with some butter salt and pepper they are my favoeite and so delicious
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
Foodie Expert
O Love Barilla products. They are great for a dry pasta. They hold up their shape and taste great too. Love this pasta
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Fontana, CA
Love these Barilla pasta shells they are easy to make & I use them in a lot of my recipes. Definitely a must have
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
This stuff is awesome! It has the fiber but it doesn't taste so gritty or "fibery". Just watch out, it does have more calories.
Amina S.
Amina S.
Acworth, GA
I love barilla pasta, what i like about thise is that they are not too thick and really fast to digest. my kids love it too.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Three Oaks, MI
Really good with anything like literally. They have a texture. Follow the instructions and they'll turn out good!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
This is a good tasting, hearty pasta that works well for pasta salad or macaroni and cheese.
Rixzy R.
Rixzy R.
Los Angeles, CA
Whenever someone in the house is sick, we add these into maggie soup and it's really yummy, even if we are well and healthy, we still eat it !
Charissa E.
Charissa E.
True to its instruction. So simple and easy. Easy to cook and make. Especially when you're in a rush or want to cook a meal fast. I'm a repeating customer and love Barilla brand. You can buy it literally at any market. Did I mention it's affordable? Yay!