BY BARILLA

Barilla® White Fiber Rotini.

Est. Parma 1877 - Italy's #1 Brand of Pasta®.

3x more fiber than our regular pasta*.

Same great taste.

Daily value 24% of fiber.

"Al dente" perfection in 8-9 minutes.

Enriched pasta with fiber. see more...

Kristina R.
Boston, MA
My go to pasta brand.  Always tastes great al dente with some butter and cheese.  The price is great and I get multiple meals from a box.  I've been eating this pasta my whole life and its my favorite comfort food!
Marie S.
My family loves pasta but I don't like it with an off flavor and that was what I was worried about with this one. But it did not have an off flavor or texture it is very good well worth the extra few pennies for it.
Jen B.
Rolla, MO
Barilla brand is always cheap and descent quality. We buy a lot of pasta and when cooked properly al dente, it has a very good texture. Never any complaints!
Angie T.
Marine City
Great tasting pasta noodle that cooks in about seven minutes. Easy to make and easy cleanup. Wide variety of noodle types for every pasta lover.
Julie D.
Barilla is my favorite pasta brand. No matter what dish I make, I buy barilla. Spaghetti, pasta salad, you name it. I highly recommend this brand
Ashley W.
New Braunfels, TX
Cooks very well. Not super expenesive. Pasta is a staple in my pantry and if i can't get any at the farmers market i get this stuff.
Renee S.
Byron Center, MI
Barilla is a long time favorite of ours. Love that they're adding more nutrient rich options from the same great brand, too!
Amber L.
This pasta is really good. We eat this pasta about once a week and it's great with chicken parmesean.
Brenda S.
Phoenix, AZ
I like this pasta, easy to make! Super affordable doesn't stick to the pan!!
Amelia H.
Winnipeg, MB
We keep boxes of pasta in the house, and I will never use another pasta brand! The el-dante factor with this pasta is amazing. I love using the Kraft Unstuffed Shells recipe with Barilla pasta, it comes out perfect every time and is a crowd pleaser!