BY BARILLA

Barilla® White Fiber Penne.

Est. Parma 1877 - Italy's #1 brand of Pasta®.

3x more fiber than our regular pasta*.

Same great taste.

24% daily value of fiber.

"Al dente" perfection in 10-11 minutes.

Enriched pasta with fiber. see more...

• How is the texture with the extra fiber?2 Answers
Arrem Lei Y.
QUEEN CREEK , AZ
Barilla has always been good! Ask your family to buy pasta they'd get Barilla! It's the best one in the market. And I have been buying this one and always will! We love barilla and so does my friends!
Ranee W.
MEDFORD, OR
I buy a few boxes of pasta every time I go grocery shopping. I always buy the Barilla. I have never had any issues with the noodles and if I can't make my own, they are the brand I trust.
Makena K.
Lincoln, NE
Perfect price and a great noodle. Nothing really to argue about. Love to use it with any pasta dish I make. It's just a college student staple and will forever live in my mind as such.
Meggan P.
Pensacola
I always have a box in my pantry. You can make a quick meal or pasta salad, so they are very versatile and a great option if you forgot to plan something for dinner.
Rebecca T.
Port Charlotte, FL
I love, love, love white fiber pasta! Penne, shells, rotini... doesn't matter. I love that it tastes like regular pasta without the guilt. And it has the benefits of fiber in my diet... always a plus! Tastes great!
Kimberly H.
Travis AFB, CA
We use vanilla pasta white fiber penne in all of our favorite dishes! Red sauce and sausage, chicken and Alfredo and also home made mac and chesse. These noodles are a family favorite.
tyne T.
Sherman, TX
These are gteat! don't have a funny aftertaste or anything like some others do. Can make just about anything with them and the noodles hold up.
Dawnn S.
Depew, NY
I like this! It's a sneaky way if getting extra things into the foods you already eat. Perfect for the picky child, or even husband.
Chelsie H.
These are really good! I love using these when I make pasta! Very satisfied.
Heather B.
Lehigh Acres , FL
How is the texture with the extra fiber?