BY BARILLA #4 in Pasta & Noodles

Barilla® Veggie Rotini.

1 full serving of vegetables per 3.5 oz portion*.

"Al dente" perfection in 7-8 minutes.

Made with freshly pureed spinach and zucchini.

Enlarged pasta with veggies.

Italy's #1 brand of pasta™.

EST. Parma 1877. see more...

Kristin M.
Andover, NY
I love Barilla veggie pasta! It is a great way to get the comfort of pasta while making healthier choices for my meal plan! I make a healthy pasta toss with lot of veggies and red wine vinegar and parmesan cheese. I've introduced this brand to my clients and friends alike!
Chelsea S.
Great tasting pasta and an added extra veggies to your diet! I tried this pasta in my latest dish and will be switching to only veggie pasta from now on. You couldn't taste the difference, and makes me feel better about getting in my daily dose of vegetables
leigh anna m.
Carrollton, GA
I used this instead of regular pasta to make a chicken spaghetti dish. I used this, basil tomato sauce, and chicken that I had cooked in the crock pot. IT WAS AMAZING. A healthy alternative to carb-filled pasta!
Madison H.
Ann Arbor, MI
Hands down my favorite pasta product that isn't traditional angel hair or spaghetti noodles. I love that you get a serving of vegetables without even trying. The texture is just like regular pasta.
Ruzzy G.
Apollo Beach, FL
I love this pasta veggie!!! Everytime i make this was really good speciallyfor healthy living that’s ehy i loved to make this for my family! For salad pasta!!! Really yummy!!! Highly recommend this!!!
Mary J.
I have tricked many a vegetable via this pasta to feed to my pick two year old. I think it is more flavorful than regular spaghetti and it has more benefits. It is often on my cheat meal list. Very affordable.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
My daughter is two and loves plain Noodles, rotini noodles only. I cook them and toss it with a little Olive oil. I usually get the regular rotini noodles but I've found these recently and really love that they're made with veggies, I love to slip vegetables in anyway I can with her. You honestly can't really tell a difference between these and the regular noodles. They're delicious and a good way to make pasta healthier!! I'd recommend!
Aurdrey S.
Delray Beach, FL
I really enjoy cooking with pasta whether I am making spaghetti or chicken fettuccine alfredo. The cost is affordable and the pasta holds the flavor of whatever sauce that is being added to it. Along with the fact that it does not expand when it is boiled making the pasta overpower the rest of the dish. It is definitely a great product.
Mahasin M.
Saylorsburg, PA
I remember eating this one time when my mother ran out of fettuccine noodles to make the Alfredo, so instead she used these noodles and they actually weren't bad, had a different taste to it, but it was actually very good so I recommend trying to make this with an alfredo sauce.
Catie R.
Fairfax, VA
Veggie Rotini is my new go-to when I'm making pasta with a red sauce. Since it's rotini, it holds the sauce well. The veggies in the pasta add great color, flavor, and texture. Where regular pasta might taste a bit starchy, the spinach, zucchini, and other veggies add flavor that pairs perfectly with sauce and makes for a fuller (and healthier) meal.