BY BARILLA #87 in Pasta & Noodles

Barilla® Veggie Penne.

1 full serving of vegetables per 3.5 oz portion*.

"Al dente" perfection in 10-11 minutes.

Made with freshly pureed tomatoes and carrots.

Enriched pasta with veggies.

Italy's #1 brand of pasta.

EST. Parma 1877. see more...

Barilla Pasta Veggie Penne
  • "It tastes great, especially with red sauce, and it has a full serving of veggies in each serving of pasta!" in 1 review
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta , GA
Absolutely love these noodles! I hate vegetables so I was so excited to find an alternate way to get In a serving of veggies with dinner. I was of course skeptical that these would taste like the vegetables, but they just taste like regular yummy noodles!
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
Our favorite pasta! My kids love this stuff! The favor, even without sauce, is great! Great value for the price! Can only seem to find it a random grocery stores so I buy in bulk. I love that we’re getting servings of veggies with our pasta.
Culture S.
Who doesn't love pasta? I personally could eat it for every meal of the day, snack on it, and even for dessert with some chocolate. Ever watch Giada do it? Is possible! Okay, maybe not with this vegetable pasta. This stuff is perfect for feeding my family because it's filing, yummy, and includes hidden vegetables for my little one! I feel good knowing that she's getting even more nutrition without winning about how she doesn't like vegetables, even though she does. She just doesn't like taking the time chewing them. Oh "mother"...
Alexis M.
Hinton, WV
I prefer the regular penne to this, but it's still delicious. My favorite or items recipe is to place 1.5 pounds of raw chicken, garlic, basil, lemon pepper, parmesean cheese and Cajun seasoning in a crockpot with a whole onion and two bell peppers chopped up, along with 1 quart of heavy cream . Let that go for 3 hours on high and then add penne and cook for an additional 45 minutes. And bam! Delicious Cajun chicken Alfredo.
Carol C.
Hamilton, NJ
Excellent. When my son was three (he is 7 now) I got him Eastung this pasta. And to this day he still doesn't realize it's good for you. It tastes better than regular pasta to me and yes I tell others about this. In fact I made up a basket for one of my friends with only healthy items and she never noticed and ate ur all. SCORE
Brie F.
Great pasta for a home cooked meal. Easy to cook and it comes with a recommended recipe. You can purchase this at your local grocery store and it's a good value for the price. I would recommend it and I'm overall satisfied.
Arthi S.
Chesterfield, NJ
My family loves when I make penne vodka, and this pasta is the PERFECT addition. The slight flavor that you get from the pasta really adds to whatever dish you're making! Definitely worth the try especially if you're working with tomato or cream based sauces!
Nicole S.
Kalamazoo, MI
The veggie penne has a very different taste that is hard to describe but it's definitely not a bad flavor! I like to get these due to these being slightly more healthy then the standard noodles and Meijer will usually throw these into their 10 for 10 deal so people in Michigan love to stock up on these while they are on sale!
Brittney V.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love these hidden veggie pastas. So much better for you than bleached white flavorless pasta. These do take a bit more time to soften up, and a bit more time to soak up flavor from sauces, but the hidden veggies make up for it in the long run.
Sydney S.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I am obsessed with these!! I wish I could eat these all day, everyday!! These is a great option that makes me feel like I'm eating a bit better than I am. My daughter loves these with a little butter and Parmesan. She gets the hidden veggies!

back