Barilla Pasta Veggie Elbows

Barilla® Veggie Elbows.

New!

Est. Parma 1877. Italy's #1 Brand of pasta.

1 full serving of vegetables per 3.5oz portion*.

Made with 25% Puree from real carrots and squash.

"Al dente" perfection in 6-7 minutes.

Enriched pasta with veggies™.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Barilla Pasta Veggie Elbows!
How would you rate this product?
Grand Rapids, MI
I love Barilla pasta... each and every kind, never fails. I was trying to go with a healthier alternative to regular elbow noodles. So, I decided to purchase the veggie ones. They are actually really good. They cooked well, tasted good and stored well for leftovers. 100% recommended
San Jose, CA
Loves using these instead of regular pasta for my mac'n'cheese the otter night! The taste was delicious and the pasta was the perfect amount of tender. It wasn't chewy, like some veggie pastas seem to be. I will definitely purchase this product again.
Hudsonville, MI
Fine pasta noodles. There are even better because they contain a full serving of veggies which takes out two birds with one stone! The flavor is not compromised by addition of the vegetables so I always buy this!
Columbus, MS
I use this pasta to sneak veggies in on my kids. Most kids don't like nor eat veggies. Mine eat this and never know they are eating them. I like this brand and the price. I love this product. I think you will too.
Denton, TX
Delicious and affordable pasta! Makes for an easy dinner. I recommend using pesto and Parmesan to cover the noodles! So good! Also very healthy if you are looking to slim down! Definitely recommend!
Marion, IL
Yummy yummy yummy! This is my go to brand of pasta to buy! I love this veggie elbows. They taste just like plan noodles! Will definitely be buying again and will recommend to everyone. Same noodle taste but without the guilt!
Great price for this brand! I buy a lot of this brand as well. I'm not a huge fan of Italian food because I'm not that into red sauce but I try and mix this noodle up with different sauces to make it MY recipe!
Dallas, TX
My kids love to just plain noodles sometimes, so having at least some nutrients in it makes me feel better about that. They love the different colors and really there is no taste difference.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love Brailla pasta! I tried these veggies ones and these are absolutely delicious. It adds a really nice flavor and pair it with some tomatoes, spinach and mushroom and they taste absolutely amazing!
I love the different varieties of these pastas they offer. It doesn't change the taste of the dish. It helps ease my mind that we are getting an extra serving of veggies with the meals

Looking for your answer?