Barilla Pasta Tri-Color Rotini uploaded by Jennifer E.Barilla Pasta Tri-Color Rotini uploaded by Zulema V.Barilla Pasta Tri-Color Rotini uploaded by Kat M.

BY BARILLA #96 in Pasta & Noodles

Barilla® Tri-Color Rotini Pasta.

"Al Dente" perfection in 7-8 minutes.

Enriched macaroni product.

EST. Parma 1877 - Italy's #1 brand of pasta™. see more...

• I have this pasta at home, I have yet to make something with it, ...2 Answers
  • What kind of dish can I make with this for Thanksgiving?1 Answers
  • Does anyone ever mix different types (bowties, rotini, elbow, etc...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Christina T.
Kingston, OK
These are so fun for the kids! They are so easy to make, and taste very good. I love that they are make with veggies! Add olive oil and italian dressing and some other yummy goodness and you have a fun pasta salad!
Fariyal H.
Skokie, IL
I love using the trip-color pasta for my pasta salads. They add great color to the bowl. The taste is great. I have used the tri color rotini numerous times. I like how it taste in my pasta salad. Easy to use and i am overall satisfied from this product.
CHAKANA M.
Los Angeles, CA
My go to pasta whenever I make pasta salad and it always comes out perfect. I love how the Tri-Color makes my salad look so inviting and delicious. I get nothing but compliments when I make this salad and when I use Barilla. I think people know when I don't use it.
Krystal P.
Bremerton
I only use Barilla pasta in my house. This one in particular is the best one to make a home made anti pasta salad! Make the pasta aldente and cool. Mix with tons of fresh small chopped veggies and Italian dressing and put in some of your favorite deli meats chunked up and your favorite cheese 🧀 shredded or cubed. Mix chill. Eat
Nora L.
Hattiesburg, MS
This is my go-to pasta for pasta salad. I love the three colors to brighten up the dish, and this pasta is tender but sturdy enough for the pasta salad. It cooks easily, is a good value, and holds up to a day or two in the fridge in vinaigrette. Definitely one I would recommend!
Denise P.
Corona, CA
This is one of my go to pasta's whether it be for a pasta salad or just buttered noodles. It is my kids favorite as well. There is always a box in my pantry. Bastille is a brand I trust and I will purchase before any other brand.
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
The only tri- color rotini I use. My mom used to make this amazing pasta salad with this rotini, some italian dressing, tomatoes, cucumbers, onion, olives and some other stuff. And the only way you can make it is with these. Doesn't taste the same with out it.
Mackenzie M.
Bletchley, Milton Keynes
Pretty tasty. When I get this I can at least pretend I'm being healthy. Love it with a simple olive oil, basil, and Italian sausage all tossed together. The other colors make it fun. Good value for money, as one box plus meat lasts me several days of meals.
Briana W.
Shelby , AL
Not a fan of this pasta but I've used it a few times here and there to make a coupl of dishes. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone. It's not the best at all. It's fairly healthy but I'm just not loving this pasta at all. It could use some improvements.
Shielisse T.
Kirkland, WA
This pasta looks like a salad pasta but i always ask my husband to use it for making pesto pasta. I love its texture and color. Bit pricey compared to store brands but definitely worth your money. I recommend this if you find other pastas boring.
Melissa A.
Windsor, ON
Does anyone ever mix different types (bowties, rotini, elbow, etc..) of pasta together?
Asia H.
Kalamazoo, MI
I have this pasta at home, I have yet to make something with it, Can you guys help me out? I really want to try it out soon. Thanks in advance :)
April W.
What kind of dish can I make with this for Thanksgiving?