BY BARILLA

Barilla® Tri-Color Penne.

"Al Dente" perfection in 10-11 minutes.

Enriched macaroni product.

Italy's #1 brand of Pasta™.

Est. Parma 1877 . see more...

Tiffany C.
This brand never fails me. I use this every time I make pasta and it’s good! I usually cook it for about 10-11 mins for al dente. With pesto and sun dried tomatoes, it makes a great dish :)
Lindsay C.
I love pasta! I use this for pasta salad or for quick dish with red sauce. Repeat customer 1000x. Taste and quality is great and always a good value. I'm always satisfied and want more!! I purchase at my local grocery store and recommend to anyone looking to buy pasta.
Brandi D.
El Cajon, CA
I haven't actually tried the penne, but if its anything like the tri color rotini, its delicious! I love the flavors, and its a super fast big meal, perfect for family
GIGI M.
Los Angeles
Pasta needs a good noodle and a good sauce and when I'm in the mood I have to grab this penne ! It is so convenient to make and usually you only need half a box for dinner and you save the rest (that makes the value even better it stretches to two meals!) I love all their products
Keturah H.
Port Orchard, WA
Barilla tri colored penne pasta taste great in any dish. Although I like to use it in my pasta salad recipe. As the colors, texture, and taste brings all the flavors together.
Elizabeth L.
Garden City
Always my go to when I make tri colored pasta salad!  I almost never buy any other brand of pasta.  Barilla is a first choice.
Kimberly L.
Easy to make pasta to just throw in a pot of boiling water. I enjoy just adding some quick sauce for an easy made meal
Galina D.
Pasco, WA
Love this brand! I buy this colored pasta to make pasta salad and it tastes delicious.........
Melissa G.
This is my favorite brand of pasta I always end up buying this brand over others.
Shauna R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the Penne Posta, they don't stick and the don't take too long to cook.