Barilla Pasta Three Cheese Tortellini uploaded by Maura G.

BY BARILLA

Barilla® Three Cheese Tortellini Pasta.

All natural.

Family dinner in 10 minutes. see more...

Megan J.
I absolutely love this stuff! It is pretty cheap and you can create so many meals with this. Definitely helps the cooking process take less time. The cheese inside is delicious. I do with it was filled more but it isn’t too bad.
Noelia B.
Sunnyside, NY
I like this tortellinis, very simple to do. in only 10 min are ready to eat. the good part about it is tha you have innumerable options to mix it like different sauces or different ingredient. so you never get bored to eat it. with alfredo sauce and pancetta are delicious.
Jaile L.
Heber Springs, AR
This is the best pre-made tortellini you can buy. I've tried other brands and they just don't stand up next to Barilla. I find it at Walmart in the frozen section. It's so easy and delicious. I like to boil them with a little oil, herbs, and salt, then eat them plain. So good you don't even need sauces.
Christina Z.
Parrish, FL
I love the flavor of these but also they are so quick and easy to make. It's a family favorite in our house. I usually purchase from my local grocery. We've been eating these for years with vodka sauce. It's great!
Maura G.
Lafayette Hl, PA
These Braille Pasta Three Cheese Tortellini are delicious. I bought them at Giant. I love cooking these and eating them with some melted butter, freshly grated parmigiana cheese, and freshly cracked black pepper! Another way I like to eat these is cooking them in salt water, then adding them to my favorite type of chicken broth. I also like to substitute these tortellini for the "noodles" when making homemade chicken noodle soup! I highly recommend this product!
Amber K.
These cook up fast and are delicious in a variety of ways. Top with marinara or pesto for a warm dish or boil and chill to make a pasta salad. Always a hit with my kids.
Jamie M.
Dallas, TX
Tastes a tad bit processed. The cheese tends to come out hard when cooked. Even though I love Barilla as a brand, I am sad to say this wasn't as good as expected. I might try again but I follow the directions on the bag and it wasn't quite what I expected quality wise
Felicia R.
Fort Hood, TX
I like the tortellini because you can eat thrm plain, wirh a little olive oil, or with some pasta sauce. They paid well with just about any entree and can even be mixed into a nice pasta salad. They are very versatile.
Whitney F.
ANDERSON, SC
These are so good. I used to purchase these frequently. I still do but it's such a small serving. Only suggestion is to offer it in bigger sizing.
I just loved this product flavorful and easy to cook with minimal ingredients you can create restraunt type dishes which make everyone happy